Renato Sanches

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I saw some articles claiming he's 23, back from 2015, all from portuguese sites. He and Mendes sued, obviously. The claim is that his mom didn't register him until he was already 5 years old.

Well.... I hope he's actually 18 or else I take every word back :lol:

Nucky

This boy is talented AF! I expect great things from him in Bayern.. Wish we were doing like Bayern.. They'll replace Robben and Ribery with Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches..

Alik

This boy is talented AF! I expect great things from him in Bayern.. Wish we were doing like Bayern.. They'll replace Robben and Ribery with Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches..

Ribery and Robben needed replacing. Who do you want to replace?

Jombi

Ribery and Robben needed replacing. Who do you want to replace?

We have to prepare to replace Iniesta. But Bayern has picked up a realistic transfer like Renato while we are dreaming of Verratti and Pogba.

Last edited:

Alik

We have to prepare to replace Iniesta. But Bayern has picked up a realistic transfer like Renato while we are dreaming of Verratti and Pogba.

Robben and Ribery were due a replacement much more urgently than Iniesta is. In the end it wasn't a problem for Bayern, so we still have time.

We however just bought Umtiti, as preparation for the replacement of Mascherano. And we picked up a realistic transfer like Rakitic to replace Xavi when the time was right.

The only position where it might be doubtful, is RB. But we'll need to see how Vidal/Roberto turn out.

Jombi

Robben and Ribery were due a replacement much more urgently than Iniesta is. In the end it wasn't a problem for Bayern, so we still have time.

We however just bought Umtiti, as preparation for the replacement of Mascherano. And we picked up a realistic transfer like Rakitic to replace Xavi when the time was right.

The only position where it might be doubtful, is RB. But we'll need to see how Vidal/Roberto turn out.

Iniesta is 32. Pep left when he was 30. We relied on Xavi for too long.

Alik

Iniesta is 32. Pep left when he was 30. We relied on Xavi for too long.

Iniesta is still a better midfielder at 32 than Pep ever was.

We relied on Xavi more than we should have for just one season - during 2013-2014. Once we brought Rakitic in the following season, Xavi played a good rotational role during our treble winning run.

Anyways, I don't think we're doing terribly.

Lutece FC

Iniesta is still a better midfielder at 32 than Pep ever was.

We relied on Xavi more than we should have for just one season - during 2013-2014. Once we brought Rakitic in the following season, Xavi played a good rotational role during our treble winning run.

Anyways, I don't think we're doing terribly.

100 % true.

Renato Sanches as Ribery or Robben successor? :lol:

He has absolutely nothing to do with them both. He is going to play in midfield for Bayern and to find an extraordinary winger is still on the agenda. Coman is showing great potential and Douglas Costa had an amazing start, but the two legends r simply on a different level. Lets see, when they r going injured again, but when fit, both r still class and tough to replace.

Bayern have been dreaming about Hazard and tried several times the last years to get him from Chelsea, but he was impossible to get..the price Chelsea demanded was way too high. I know the player wanted to come. He is the only player, where I think Bayern would pay ridiculous money to get him. That wont be enough I m quiet sure, but he would be the ideal Ribery successor.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Renato Sanches as Ribery or Robben successor? :lol:

He has absolutely nothing to do with them both. He is going to play in midfield for Bayern and to find an extraordinary winger is still on the agenda. Coman is showing great potential and Douglas Costa had an amazing start, but the two legends r simply on a different level. Lets see, when they r going injured again, but when fit, both r still class and tough to replace.

Bayern have been dreaming about Hazard and tried several times the last years to get him from Chelsea, but he was impossible to get..the price Chelsea demanded was way too high. I know the player wanted to come. He is the only player, where I think Bayern would pay ridiculous money to get him. That wont be enough I m quiet sure, but he would be the ideal Ribery successor.

Really?According to who?

Home of Barca Fans