User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: Javier Tebas (LFP President)

  1. #76
    Senior Member
    KingLeo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Javier "Ici, c'est Espana" Tebas.

  2. #77
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5,042
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is so Teflon that they will change their name to Tebas.
    FCB11

    ----Long ball to Martens----
    Pass left to Martens-Pass forward to Martens-Left foot to Martens
    Pass back to Martens-------------------------------Cut back to Martens
    ----Through Ball to Martens -----
    ---Ignore shot and pass to Martens---Backheel to Martens---
    ----I am Martens----1-2 with Martens----

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13,910
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are elections next year I think. With Messi gone there is absolutely no way this guy should get another term unless clubs are even more stupid than they seem to be.

  4. #79
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,923
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    There are elections next year I think. With Messi gone there is absolutely no way this guy should get another term unless clubs are even more stupid than they seem to be.
    Ofc he should.

    Tebas is here to represent the whole League and not only Barca and Real. He is doing so by destroying the Super League dream and stopping clubs going bankrupt

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    13,362
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    There are elections next year I think. With Messi gone there is absolutely no way this guy should get another term unless clubs are even more stupid than they seem to be.
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity

  6. #81
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,952
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tebas' biggest mistake (or my biggest grip with him) is his refusal to relax the salary cap in the middle of an pandemic. Everything else I think he'd handled OK.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    13,362
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Tebas' biggest mistake (or my biggest grip with him) is his refusal to relax the salary cap in the middle of an pandemic. Everything else I think he'd handled OK.
    Nah, I think he has done fine before pandemic but Liga had so much potential back then.
    2013 when he was elected, Barca, RM , Atletico and Seville all were European powerhouses (Seville in EL), the top 3 stars in the world was there, along many others.
    There was so much potential, and he could not fulfill it.

  8. #83
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    15,570
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can leave. Fucker.

  9. #84
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,952
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Nah, I think he has done fine before pandemic but Liga had so much potential back then.
    2013 when he was elected, Barca, RM , Atletico and Seville all were European powerhouses (Seville in EL), the top 3 stars in the world was there, along many others.
    There was so much potential, and he could not fulfill it.
    It is easy for us to say though. How to fulfill those potential though? La Liga is expanding everywhere, setting up eLaliga to accommodate eSport etc., I think he has done well overall.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  10. #85
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15,558
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This cat is like Donald Trump on twitter.

    starting a war with Real Madrid and Barcelona and any other club that goes against him.

    Real Madrid are gonna sue his ass in criminal and civil court too.
    Puyol #5

  11. #86
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    10,805
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blood on his hands

  12. #87
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    10,805
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thomas Tuchel " I am a little sad that he does not finish his career at Bar?a. Messi and Barcelona were one and the same."

  13. #88
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,782
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Official: The Spanish Football Federation considers the agreement between La Liga and CVC to be illegal.

  14. #89
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    13,910
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course they do. Tebas and Rubiales never agree on anything.

    That said, RFEF is right imo.

  15. #90
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    10,805
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Of course they do. Tebas and Rubiales never agree on anything.

    That said, RFEF is right imo.
    Lol