Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Agreed.

Not as good as last season but still better than Maguire and Dier for the England starting XI.

Chris Smalling is literally never mentioned either, he's been consistently good for a few years aswell.

I like Tomori though, he acknowledges he hasn't been as good, he'll get back.

Horatio

You're welcome
Chris Smalling is literally never mentioned either, he's been consistently good for a few years aswell.

I like Tomori though, he acknowledges he hasn't been as good, he'll get back.

Agreed about Smalling. Thought the same when I caught a Roma game first in a long while.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Chiesa is back, before his injury he was a top5 player imo, fantastic finishing, fast, great passing, great dribbling. Do you think he will be back on that level after his big injury [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

soul24rage

Chiesa is back, before his injury he was a top5 player imo, fantastic finishing, fast, great passing, great dribbling. Do you think he will be back on that level after his big injury [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

I think vs PSG a couple of days ago was his return match, honestly thought he looked good! Both Juve and Italy missed him and hope he is back to that level.

BerkeleyBernie

:lol: Pedro 1, Mourinho 0 :lol:

Lazio defeats Roma in the derby thanks to Pedro's pressing, tackling the ball in the opponent's box, setting it up for Anderson to score. Mourinho, of course, kicked Pedro off Roma. Pedro then went to Lazio on a free transfer. Lazio now sits 3rd in the table; Roma will end this round in 6th.

Good times!

1:13

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans