Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Barcelona 2010/11

Votes: 60 61.9%
  • Barcelona 2014/15

Votes: 25 25.8%

• Total voters

Ocelot

As an outsider I would say 2009.

This is simply because your opponents were a lot stronger then than in those other years and that for me has to be taken into account. That you destroyed opponents in 09 makes the achievement all the more incredible.

2011 the team could be considered better than the 09 version but your opponents were a hell of a lot weaker imo.

Madrid were much stronger in 2011 than in 2009 and we played them like 5 times in May.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Madrid were much stronger in 2011 than in 2009 and we played them like 5 times in May.

There were much stronger teams throughout europe in 2009 than there was in 2011. Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool were all quarter/semi finalists in the CL. Real were maybe not as strong as 2011 but they were the champions going into that season. Inter and Milan weren't a bunch of jokes then either with Inter beginning their cycle and Milan ending theirs. Lyon in 2009 were strong. Roma and Atletico were strong. Bayern and Juventus were strong too.

In 2011 you had Real, Inter, Man Utd, Chelsea. Milan were on the wane, Bayern not as strong.

Just my opinion that is all. Whilst footballistically the 2011 team was probably better for me the 2009 team had stronger opponents. Which makes their achievement all the greater.

JamDav1982

There were much stronger teams throughout europe in 2009 than there was in 2011. Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool were all quarter/semi finalists in the CL. Real were maybe not as strong as 2011 but they were the champions going into that season. Inter and Milan weren't a bunch of jokes then either with Inter beginning their cycle and Milan ending theirs. Lyon in 2009 were strong. Roma and Atletico were strong. Bayern and Juventus were strong too.

In 2011 you had Real, Inter, Man Utd, Chelsea. Milan were on the wane, Bayern not as strong.

Just my opinion that is all. Whilst footballistically the 2011 team was probably better for me the 2009 team had stronger opponents. Which makes their achievement all the greater.

Those English teams in 2009 were not that strong bar maybe Chelsea. Man Utd were decent but would get nowhere near the final these days.

The fact that poor Liverpool and Arsenal side is evidence of it being weak not stronger. They were bang average sides and not a patch on the likes of Real/Bayern in 2011.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
going to go ahead and vote for 14/15, purely from an effectiveness and ability to win games standpoint. 10/11 was better from a technical level but I find the 14/15 free flowing counterattacks/ virtuosos performances by our forwards equally aesthetically pleasing.

if only pedro's goal hadn't been flagged offside in the CdR final at Mestalla.

stb_1

Those English teams in 2009 were not that strong bar maybe Chelsea. Man Utd were decent but would get nowhere near the final these days.

The fact that poor Liverpool and Arsenal side is evidence of it being weak not stronger. They were bang average sides and not a patch on the likes of Real/Bayern in 2011.

2009 Man U

Van Der Saar
Evra
Ferdinand
Vidic
Rafael

Ronaldo
Scholes
Carrick
Giggs

Tevez
Rooney