Sergio Busquets

mc_lovin

We should have given him a lifetime contract like Xavi and Iniesta. Puts pressure on him to retire at the right time.

Other than that I am very happy hes still part of our team for at least another year.

Porque

Let's face it. Busquets will be starting here until he's 40.

Next step we will play a 361 to give him another midfield outlet.

Bobo32

I'm honestly expecting contract renewals for Pique, Alba and Busquets pretty soon. Laporta still rates them as the best players in the world.

I honestly hope you are right.
Or I don't know when they're due, or about the economic side of it, but I hope to see all three play for Barcelona for 3-5 more years

xxxxxx

I honestly hope you are right.
Or I don't know when they're due, or about the economic side of it, but I hope to see all three play for Barcelona for 3-5 more years

I would rather we sold Busquets and Pique if I'm being honest. They've been on a massive decline for the past 2 years. Alba can stay. He's still decent and actually has played well this season.

But I'm afraid we'll keep them due to having no money.

Kul_z

I would rather we sold Busquets and Pique if I'm being honest. They've been on a massive decline for the past 2 years. Alba can stay. He's still decent and actually has played well this season.

But I'm afraid we'll keep them due to having no money.

Im okay with them staying with huge pay cut and greatly reduced minutes on pitch

Home of Barca Fans