Memphis Depay

fergus90

As the game progressed we got the Depay we were used to in England. Very easy to dispossess and passages of play get disrupted with him.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is a pretty clinical in front of goal if my memory serves me. So if Messi sets him up could do well. Don?t expect too much production in terms of creating, but at least better than Dembele.

xxxxxx

Doesn't look that great on the ball. Also, it doesn't look like he presses all that much. So if we start Depay, Messi and Aguero, our defense will suffer from it.

Birdy

He was top of the top in chances created in Ligue 1 last season

If there is something missing in him, that's not his creativity

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sell Griezmann and Dembele.

Sign Depay for free and then sign another winger that's quick, direct and can dribble efficiently with close control, and no Birdy I do not want another discussion about Dembele's dribbling. Pls no. I just don't rate that bum anymore.

Birdy

Sell Griezmann and Dembele.

Sign Depay for free and then sign another winger that's quick, direct and can dribble efficiently with close control, and no Birdy I do not want another discussion about Dembele's dribbling. Pls no. I just don't rate that bum anymore.

The most likely scenario is Griezman to leave not Dembele, that's the intention of the club

So we will most likely see Depay + Dembele.
Good!

Home of Barca Fans