Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2681

Thread: 9 - Memphis Depay

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vegitot View Post
    Can shoot after his first touch but he has to sombrero his opponent before it. Seem like thing Neymar would do.
    Honestly, rarely held it against players when they can take it on the first occasion but choose to take a step extra to get into a better position. 9/10 its done on instinct. They get into a position where doing a sombrero seems like the natural thing to do because they have always done it before in that very similar situation. If it is for flaunting then yes it is annoying. But Neymars famous sombrero spin was purely done on instinct as well.

Anyway, the angle was cut short I think because of the defender coming in.
    Last edited by Horatio; 1st August 2021 at 02:57 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Honestly, rarely held it against players when they can take it on the first occasion but choose to take a step extra to get into a better position. 9/10 its done on instinct. They get into a position where doing a sombrero seems like the natural thing to do because they have always done it before in that very similar situation.
    It looks natural to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so heartening to see people realize his diva personality after 2 friendly matches when the alpha male of the team hasn't even returned yet!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He doesn't seem to be too bad personality wise. Football wise I don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had an excellent game. Mind you, the opposition was piss poor. However, he seems to have matured a lot since his United days. Good dribbler. Reminds me a little bit of Neymar! If he keeps his head cool and focuses on football, he might become a one heck of an asset.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackened View Post
    He had an excellent game. Mind you, the opposition was piss poor. However, he seems to have matured a lot since his United days. Good dribbler. Reminds me a little bit of Neymar! If he keeps his head cool and focuses on football, he might become a one heck of an asset.
    Yeah he became a lot better in lyon. He will definitely help us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will wait with the praising at least for some time.. Its pre-season.. When La Liga begins, it will whole different story..

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol @ all you whiny little babies. The guy has two positive, brief appearances for us and yet all I read is wah wah wah

The guy is a hard worker, is talented and was FREE when we are absolutely fucking broke.

Aww, he too confident and eager for you? You dont like his personality? Who cares. Sack up a little boys, I rather have someone like that then all these beta girly men on our team. As long as he is hard working, a team player and is generating positive results on the team he will be a beneficial signing. Likely not a world class, ground breaking signing of course, but for free? Quit whining.
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody is saying he will score 50 goals and outshine Messi. His preseason matches were good and its nice to see that there in finally someone beside Messi and Fati who is able to do something useful in the offense. If we arent allowed to make any conclusions then why are we looking those matches.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    Lol @ all you whiny little babies. The guy has two positive, brief appearances for us and yet all I read is wah wah wah

The guy is a hard worker, is talented and was FREE when we are absolutely fucking broke.

Aww, he too confident and eager for you? You dont like his personality? Who cares. Sack up a little boys, I rather have someone like that then all these beta girly men on our team. As long as he is hard working, a team player and is generating positive results on the team he will be a beneficial signing. Likely not a world class, ground breaking signing of course, but for free? Quit whining.
    Some people just love to live off negativity. Reminder that even when Messi has a good season and is mainly responsible for most of our trophies, some users here will still complain about him because they can. If Memphis comes good lots of users here won't care and will still find a reason to dislike him. For fuck sakes, the only reason Riqui Puig's thread is active is because a bunch of users here love to shit on him for no reason. It's just the way it is bro, accept it and move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Some people just love to live off negativity. Reminder that even when Messi has a good season and is mainly responsible for most of our trophies, some users here will still complain about him because they can. If Memphis comes good lots of users here won't care and will still find a reason to dislike him. For fuck sakes, the only reason Riqui Puig's thread is active is because a bunch of users here love to shit on him for no reason. It's just the way it is bro, accept it and move on.
    I do accept it. I just enjoy flaming them for being babies 😁
    Pwn'ing no0bs since 1985.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post

The difference between him and Griezman is that one is a male genitalia while the other is a female genitalia; one pokes out aggressively seeking opportunities and wanting to break through while the other retreats and pull back hiding behind the bushes and giggling at moments of ecstasy

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    The difference between him and Griezman is that one is a male genitalia while the other is a female genitalia; one pokes out aggressively seeking opportunities and wanting to break through while the other retreats and pull back hiding behind the bushes and giggling at moments of ecstasy
    The 21st century e-bay Sigmund Freud over here.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vote @kattanib for a new forum vice-mascot, right behind Gniddybro
    Some are boring, some are not.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    The 21st century e-bay Sigmund Freud over here.

More like the wish.com version of it.