Memphis Depay

Birdy

I don't wanna wish him good luck because he is playing now for a team I hate and a direct competitor

But thanks for coming in a difficult time and offering a lot for half a season

Windhook

"FC Barcelona and Club Atl?tico de Madrid have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Memphis Depay for the fee of 3 million euros plus one million in variables.

The agreement includes a preferential but not compulsory purchase option for the player Yannick Carrasco."

So, we just sold him. Not sure Barca will opt for Carrasco in the summer.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We need a CF substitute. Is Auba definitively impossible due to the rules? I don't even know who else we can get in January without money. A cheeky loan for Zapata/Arnautovic/Cavani?

We can't live without Luuk...

JamDav1982

We need a CF substitute. Is Auba definitively impossible due to the rules? I don't even know who else we can get in January without money. A cheeky loan for Zapata/Arnautovic/Cavani?

We can't live without Luuk...

Probably see how Fati does at CF in next couple games.

Then if Gavi plays LW more and Kessie stays he may get more minutes in midfield with the four and Gavi wide.

Total-Football

Carassco is a wack ass player now. Don't understand those deals barca make to add quantity to the squad just to end up with the bellerins and the kessies and the depays.

Windhook

Xavi looks for squad depth, so I expect some action on the transfer market these days. Carrasco in the summer is... I don't know. Not very enthusiastic about it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So the only CF we have is Lewandowski and we have no substitutes or replacement? From a pretty luxurious/deep front line to a barren one again. Well, I guess we had to do it, Depay had wanted to leave for a while, 3m is better than nothing I guess.

I am hoping Fati will regain his old self, Dembele and Raphinha will do better and Torres, anything better than he is is a win for us.

MTL_Barca

Probably only at Barca securing a 20M purchase option for an 30 year old attacker on a 1 year contract who's not even important for his team is considered to be worth something lol.

Reminds me of these useless "first options" that came with the Villa deal or on random Brazilian kids we used to get all the time.

Well, at least it's better than giving him away for free.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans