Memphis Depay

Co0ter

Individually he actually did pretty well, poor finishing though. I have to agree, he was playing with the left wing non existent due to Torres. I hoped Torres would improve, but so far he continues his trend from last season, gradually worsening to the point of being awful.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He is not good enough to be our backup even - as frustrating to watch as Torres... get ride of both of em' and buy one quality backup/rotation player - just keeping Auba and shipping Depay would improve our attack by a lot, but I understand Auba wanted to be a starter etc.

Joan

He is not good enough to be our backup even - as frustrating to watch as Torres... get ride of both of em' and buy one quality backup/rotation player - just keeping Auba and shipping Depay would improve our attack by a lot, but I understand Auba wanted to be a starter etc.

Feel like a broken record on this topic but it was never between Auba and Depay. If there'd been a way to get rid of Depay, we would've kept Auba. He was willing to leave and it's a smart piece of business long term, not so much for this season.

PhilS

Deep depth only. Thanks for stepping into the breach in the past, but with this year's much-improved squad, all the playing time should go to the 5 forwards who are clearly better.

Jakabor

Useless so far.

Why the fuck is this dude even playing?

Edit: I eat my words. What is this move that he does called? He did it in preseason successfully too.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Great goal. Memphis Turn.

But that one shot should have been an assist to Lew. Clear path for tap in. Memphis made a 1st post shot.

Total-Football

In an ideal world he is the 4 th choice. Ahead of fati and ferran. he is the more ready this season among the three substitutes, physically and technically.

jamrock

Should be playing more, 4th off the bench until fati gets back to full fitness.

Our most naturally gifted player, ferran should only play against 2nd division teams.

Home of Barca Fans