Alvaro Morata

clemente

This guy is worse at offsides than Suarez, and slower + worse finisher than Braithwaite.
The only thing he has are headers, but we are playing through the middle, not crossing...
So disappointing from Xavi, he should ask himself if there is any chance he would be interested in Morata if his nationality wasn't Spain.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This guy is worse at offsides than Suarez, and slower + worse finisher than Braithwaite.
The only thing he has are headers, but we are playing through the middle, not crossing...
So disappointing from Xavi, he should ask himself if there is any chance he would be interested in Morata if his nationality wasn't Spain.

I disagree, he is a lot faster and better in finishing than Braithwaite.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Faster than Braithwaite? That is his main trait, he has a winger pace, while Morata is not known for his pace at all.

I saw many matches last season in which Morata has run with huge speed, with and without the ball. Braithwaite ist fast too but imo Morata is faster.

Edit: Fifa 22 Morata pace: 82 Braithwaite: 80 :p

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I saw many matches last season in which Morata has run with huge speed, with and without the ball. Braithwaite ist fast too but imo Morata is faster.

Edit: Fifa 22 Morata pace: 82 Braithwaite: 80 :p

Could very well be that Morata is faster, but Braith has faster acceleration. Guess that is why he looks fast because he reaches his speed quickly.

gregorrin10

Looks like he has been ruled out because Atletico insists on including obligatory buy option.

Thank god for that. We can make do with the likes of Luuk, BraithGOAT, Jutgla (and even Ferran in that false nine role) until the end of this season. I'd even get rid of Depay now, if any good offer comes in, otherwise in the summer, when hopefully Luuk and the Danish Ronaldo pack their bags too. Need to keep clearing that wage bill (and squad spots). :boss:Thank you, Atletico.

Rassvet

[md] Juventus are on the verge of signing Sardar Azmoun, which potentially opens a door for Morata to join Barcelona.

Porque

We should've signed Azmoun instead of Morata tbh.

Were linked with Boye of Elche today. He has always looked a danger when I watch them, but no scoring credentials like Azmoun. Even if he is unproven in the bigger leagues, but for 5m worth a shot with the Ayatollah of Gola.

Home of Barca Fans