Paul Pogba

BBZ8800

Some rumors on internet says that Pogba has been offered to Barcelona but Xavi has vetoed it because he doesn't possess Barca DNA.

Jadentheman

My only issue is that Pogba has lapses of bad decision-making from time to time. But he's the type of physical midfielder you'd want.

FinBarcelonafan

We'd regret it in two months. The guy can't play any position. Ask United fans. Another Griezmann/Coutinho..

This is signing Barto would make

Tackle

He is a very good player in his prime, so naturally this club would not take him for free. We only go after over the hill veterans and finished 2nd division level players.

FinBarcelonafan

He is a very good player in his prime, so naturally this club would not take him for free. We only go after over the hill veterans and finished 2nd division level players.

Found you Barto.

His prime was with Juve 2015.

The guy is too full of himself. Probably thinks he is too big for Barca.

Decent player when he happens to be motivated.

Few quotes from United forum:

Pogba is too inconsistent to play for UTD every week, At Jube he got world class midfield covering his back like Pirlo/Marchisio with a proper Italian defence in the back.

But here the story is different so we never saw his best for us i na long run. On top of that all those bullsh1t stories from his agent....so better he moves on

I really dont care what happens to him from this point onwards. I doubt his commitment to the team and he hasn't shown enough quality to he wot the hassle.

I think he has no place in this team. He doesn?t press and he tends control the ball abit too long and to play the ball without any urgency, which is opposite to our current approach. The only thing he could offer though, is his superior passing, which may benefit our attack move once we win the ball back.

By signing Rangnick, it seems like United are trying to create a plan how to play football. I really don?t see how Pogba would fit in to that plan.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/paul-pogba-2021-22-performances.464100/page-78

Is this player we need? 100% not. He would struggle with same things here. It seems most of United fans have soured on him.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

He's too lazy and full of how himself. We need hard working,motivated professionals who want to improve not just get a paycheck. He belongs in PSG.

BBZ8800

Xavi has vetoed it because he doesn't possess Barca DNA.

Regardless of his current forum and whether he is past it or not, to me the most interesting part of this article is that Xavi vetoed it because he doesn't possess Barca DNA.

It will be interesting to see what type of players will Xavi ask for in upcoming weeks.
I want to see what that Barca DNA means for the future.

Mateka

If Barca get the opportunity to sign Pogba on a free, don’t.

There is something of a Balotelli about him. I do not mean in football skills, or clowning around, but simply having all the goods but never consistently realising your full potential. So much so, that when he runs out on the pitch, nobody really knows which player they are going to get that day. IMHO.

Messi983

Some rumors on internet says that Pogba has been offered to Barcelona but Xavi has vetoed it because he doesn't possess Barca DNA.

Thank f*** he did. I would like us to sign a more physical midfielder but Pogba is clearly not an answer.

Would you want us to sign him? You'd probably start to complain about him in less than a month, lol.

mc_lovin

Regardless of his current forum and whether he is past it or not, to me the most interesting part of this article is that Xavi vetoed it because he doesn't possess Barca DNA.

It will be interesting to see what type of players will Xavi ask for in upcoming weeks.
I want to see what that Barca DNA means for the future.

You are needlessly projecting 'Barca DNA' on it again. Pogba is just a horrible fit, another disguised #10.

And we know very well what kind of players Xavi asks for: wide wingers and strong 1v1 defenders. How does that fit in with 'Barca DNA'? Or his clear preference towards Araujo instead of Garcia?

Porque

Pogby isn't going to do sh*t at Barcelona unless we found runners and pace in the attack. Complete 90s player who somehow got marketed into being one of the best in the current era.

Home of Barca Fans