Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Commentator just said "That was the stadium announcer just then. Announcing the end of the world" :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rafael Cabral was immense for Napoli today. We should have won, but missed so many good chances. And unacceptable for the goal from Bravo.

L

linetty

Munir is very mobile, makes clever runs and gets to clear cut chances quite easily. Goals will come with time.

Good to see Roberto doing well maybe the blind hate will stop now.

Gaudi

I couldn't watch, can somebody be so kind and give me quick recap....good or bad? Who played good, did we looked fine despite defeat and so on?

F

Flavia

Rakitic, Rafinha and Munir were the postivies from this match. Ivan has impressed me, he's fitting in fast.

He really caught my eye the times he featured for Napoli last season. Unfortunately injured for the second half. He impressed me again today. Should be a candidate for Brazil's #1.

He's the favorite one to be. Taffarel(brazil's gk in 1994) is the new gk trainer for Dunga, and already said publicly Rafael is his choice.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Already read from Barca fb page post comments. Some dude was saying that Lucho destroys Barca. Cmon, we played with almost B team in the second half, we looked good in the first half.

L

linetty

Already read from Barca fb page post comments. Some dude was saying that Lucho destroys Barca. Cmon, we played with almost B team in the second half, we looked good in the first half.
Nonsense. We had several 100% chances that Messi and Suarez would've buried.

Trickykid

I actually thought we were better in the second half, up until the subs at the very least.

Good game all in all, and screw the result, seriously. Plenty of positives, and loads of impressions to take back to the office for Lucho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans