Jeremy Mathieu

God Serena

Lucho has made mistakes before, and all coaches do actually. We did win the Cup though, so he got away with that mistake and now he seems to have learned from it. I have no complaints.

What did Lucho learn, exactly?

Mathieu at LB again. We'll be lucky if we don't concede 4 again, even with Bravo in net this time.

xXKonan

What did Lucho learn, exactly?

Mathieu at LB again. We'll be lucky if we don't concede 4 again, even with Bravo in net this time.
Well to be fair to lucho who else are we going to play? Alba is injured and Adriano got injured again all we have is Mathieu and I'm not even sure He trusts Verm to be a LB :lol:

God Serena

Well to be fair to lucho who else are we going to play? Alba is injured and Adriano got injured again all we have is Mathieu and I'm not even sure He trusts Verm to be a LB :lol:

I'm always available. Or Roberto. Roberto tends to do well in these kind of situations. *shrug*

Serbian

cant fault this guy, they keep playing him LB, he has no quality or speed for that position. He is a reliable CB, nothing more you might as well put him as a goal keeper he will do both badly

khaled_a_d

WAT memories?

The guy is so limited it's blasphemous he wears a Barca shirt. Koeman is a ballet dancer next to him.

He had some gr8 games last year and he scored 2 decisive goals last year against RM and Celta

I would agree with most people here .time for him to be a CB .he isn't versatile as we thought he is

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
cant fault this guy, they keep playing him LB, he has no quality or speed for that position. He is a reliable CB, nothing more you might as well put him as a goal keeper he will do both badly

Can't fault him? He totally missed the first thing a defender learns, a simple offside trap... Why was he running in the opposite direction? And on top of that he couldn't head the ball... It was a joke of a mistake, something you'd expect of amateur players...

God Serena

He had some gr8 games last year and he scored 2 decisive goals last year against RM and Celta

I would agree with most people here .time for him to be a CB .he isn't versatile as we thought he is

He wasn't anything special during the last season. He put in some solid performances but was still nowhere near the level of Pique or even Mascherano. His goals scored don't give merit to his quality as a defender any more than Bartra's do. There's a reason nobody who talks about him chasing Bale also mentions him scoring the equalizer in that very half.

Home of Barca Fans