Rafael Márquez

maz

I walk the line
On his day, definitely. The assist was amazing. He made an almost identical one to henry last season against sevilla in the copa.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I still remember that assist, although it was from an even longer distance as i recall.

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Marquez should retire at Camp Nou. He along with Puyol were the backbone of defence during span of 2004-2008.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So suddenly not the biggest one has ever seen ...

Succesful operation:
"The Mexican defender has undergone surgery on Saturday on the internal and external meniscus of his right knee. He will not be rejoining the first team until the preseason."

Bad timing, we really needed him.

E

Esteve

I've always liked Márquez but he can appear to be half asleep at times. A perfect example would be the chance he gave Drogba @ Camp Nou, that was criminal.

Zqa-

Sure. He makes those blunders.. Just looses concentration. Very annoying..
I guess it's the same deal as with Valdés, when they don't see the ball for 60% of the time, they lose concentration? Maybe?

E

Esteve

Sure. He makes those blunders.. Just looses concentration. Very annoying..
I guess it's the same deal as with Valdés, when they don't see the ball for 60% of the time, they lose concentration? Maybe?

Maybe so. I'm still fond of him despite those mistakes....

Evil

Shabazz
True it´s hard to keep concentration when the ball is in the other half for 80% of the time, then all of a sudden some 60 minutes in the match you find yourself being attacked. No wonder all our defenders are getting injured, probably the muscle tearing and cramps is because they stand still for 30 minutes then they have to make a sprint all of a sudden :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he'll be off in the summer, probably to italy.

there's no room for him at barca. puyol is the captain and pique is our best defender. milito will be back next season, henrique will probably impress in pre-season, and then there's caceres who is fast across the ground which none of our other CB's are.

were it not for pique we'd still need that calm, composed swagger he brings to our defence. but pique has that and is tall.

plus cesc needs his shirt number.

Home of Barca Fans