7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

gasgas

Gasgas havin a real bad day...

Not at all.
I'm having a good day.

I finished my exams yesterday.
I did well, my examiner congratulated me after i finished presenting my patient and now i have a weekend to relax, with no stresses.

Bad day? Nah bro

Albo

I wish you knew how blasphemous that is, but you probably won't be interested to know

What propaganda?
Not everything you disagree with is some sort of propaganda.
And no, i am not spewing anything. Someone asked me a question about the new friend i made and i told them that he is a brother i'm sharing my faith with

It is propaganda. You are clearly having an agenda about non-fact matters and trying to manipulate people's beliefs. I strongly suspect that the only thing why you are religious is that it makes you feel good with your "holier than thou" attitude. Maybe you don't have a clear goal on life or feel like you have failed? Religion gives you power and enables you to prey on the weak.

JamDav1982

Surely there are other threads for this than about the most relevant and checked one just now.

Post this shit somewhere else.

gasgas

It is propaganda. You are clearly having an agenda about non-fact matters and trying to manipulate people's beliefs. I strongly suspect that the only thing why you are religious is that it makes you feel good with your "holier than thou" attitude. Maybe you don't have a clear goal on life or feel like you have failed failed? Religion gives you power and enables you to prey on the weak.

Manipulate people's beliefs. If me sharing my faith is manipulative, then probably those other believes have paper thin foundation. They can not stand on their own.

Actually my faith in Jesus helps me to recognize my weaknesses.
I realize the areas in my life where i was dreadfully sinful in. And i see how God has saved me from those sins and how i am improving.

And through the work of the Holy Spirit makes me sensitive towards sin. Whenever there is sin in my life i am quicker to turn to repentance.

It also makes me want to help others that they may also experience the transformative change i experienced and still experience myself.

I have a clear goal, to glorify God in whatever i do. Obedience unto him.

Prey on the weak? So you feel weak because of the things i write? Okay?

I am not holier than any of you. I am a guy who is growing, i am not who i was before and i still have many things that need to be curbed

gasgas

Yes, Gasgas created one but it didn't create the rush he was hoping for so he came here.

As i said, i only answer questions you guys ask me.
DonAK and Origami asked me questions and i answered them.
[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

Albo

Manipulate people's beliefs. If me sharing my faith is manipulative, then probably those other believes have paper thin foundation. They can not stand on their own.

Actually my faith in Jesus helps me to recognize my weaknesses.
I realize the areas in my life where i was dreadfully sinful in. And i see how God has saved me from those sins and how i am improving.

And through the work of the Holy Spirit makes me sensitive towards sin. Whenever there is sin in my life i am quicker to turn to repentance.

It also makes me want to help others that they may also experience the transformative change i experienced and still experience myself.

I have a clear goal, to glorify God in whatever i do. Obedience unto him.

Prey on the weak? So you feel weak because of the things i write? Okay?

I am not holier than any of you. I am a guy who is growing, i am not who i was before and i still have many things that need to be curbed

Ehrenburg was an amateur compared to Barcaforum's own Gasgas.

Can some mod please move all these posts to the religion thread on Cafe Catalonia.

gasgas

You baited them with vague remarks about a new friend lol.

You wanted me to speak about something else?
I said what i was doing. Talking to my new friend.
You don't like that? I can't make up issues

Some of the times many of you guys mention me in threads i never even visit to trigger a response from me.
Not a few days ago defyqa mentioned me in a text by catalinutz who unfortunately wrote a text filled with gay issues describing players. I didn't have the time nor the interest to say anything

Albo

You wanted me to speak about something else?
I said what i was doing. Talking to my new friend.
You don't like that? I can't make up issues

Some of the times many of you guys mention me in threads i never even visit to trigger a response from me.
Not a few days ago defyqa mentioned me in a text by catalinutz who unfortunately wrote a text filled with gay issues describing players. I didn't have the time nor the interest to say anything

And yet you have the time to criticize us fans for following football related things passionately.

gasgas

Yes, Gasgas created one but it didn't create the rush he was hoping for so he came here.

Nah on this thread i saw that it was goong to be ineffective.
It needed constant typing of long texts and it was impossible to keep a consistent discussion with a person online. And so i considered making friends who are actually in my country and i can consistently converse with them and even meet with

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

No one has a problem with the level of dedication you have to your faith, I find it quite admiral personally, but take a look at the title of this thread; it reads "Philippe Coutinho", not "Jesus Christ Our Savior."

So, I think myself along with most others in this thread would find it helpful if you can keep your religious beliefs out of this football discussion, please keep that to your own thread, thanks.

gasgas

And yet you have the time to criticize us fans for following football related things passionately.

You took that as criticism?
Wow!

It was a comment, like "you guys are really into this more than i am" "you even set alarms and refresh the thread every 5 minutes, and i am just here having small talk"

gasgas

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

No one has a problem with the level of dedication you have to your faith, I find it quite admiral personally, but take a look at the title of this thread; it reads "Philippe Coutinho", not "Jesus Christ Our Savior."

So, I think myself along with most others in this thread would find it helpful if you can keep your religious beliefs out of this football discussion, please keep that to your own thread, thanks.

The problem is, i didn't come here preaching. I came here wowed by the dedication people have put in this transfer saga anad then guys ask me questions, what am i supposed to do. Fake a response?

Albo

You took that as criticism?
Wow!

It was a comment, like "you guys are really into this more than i am" "you even set alarms and refresh the thread every 5 minutes, and i am just here having small talk"

Oh come on. It was a thinly veiled criticism and a long line of your posts along the way of "holier than thou" attitude.

"Oh look at me I'm Gasgas, I have new friends, faith, propaganda while you plebs follow football"

Home of Barca Fans