7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zuti

because not everyone thinks like an egoistic cunt, some make simple compromises instead. And it's in Liverpools great interest to offer and honour such solutions, so that future dramas like this can be handled in similar professional manner.

No it's 2 guys wanting the exact same thing, just that 1 is going with the more sensible approach and I can absolutely respect that.

You are going completely overboard with calling someone a egoistic cunt for not sharing the same line of thought with you, You would go the Coutinho way, I can respect that, and I respect Coutinho for the same, but throwing around insults for a guy that doesnt think like that is disrespectfull on your part.

michelco

Lol, stupid analogy, Klopp has another 2 decades or more to fullfill his dreams as a coach of whatever team he decides to coach, while Coutinho has maybe 8 years left of prime, for him its this or next year to join team he has chances to win major trophies with.

jesus christ, it was not a serious argument, it was to show the stupidity in Zincubus' argument that klopp "should consider coutinho's" feelings

Yannik

You are going completely overboard with calling someone a egoistic cunt for not sharing the same line of thought with you, You would go the Coutinho way, I can respect that, and I respect Coutinho for the same, but throwing around insults for a guy that doesnt think like that is disrespectfull on your part.

I didn't? I said if Liverpool don't respect a gentlemans agreement, then they are being cunts. And not everyone is that.
Also this sudden "don't insult players for the way they handle a departure" is very ironic, shall we post excerpts from the Neymar thread?

Zuti

jesus christ, it was not a serious argument, it was to show the stupidity in Zincubus' argument that klopp "should consider coutinho's" feelings

yeah, exept that argument wasn't stupid at all, coaches need to be sensitive abot their players feelings, and I consider Klopp a rly great coach, him and Coutinho probably talked about this matter and came to an understanding of mutual benefit. I just hope for Coutinhos sake that he will move next year to a more succesfull club, so he can win some trophies, or it will be too late 2 years from now.

Zuti

I didn't? I said if Liverpool don't respect a gentlemans agreement, then they are being cunts. And not everyone is that.
Also this sudden "don't insult players for the way they handle a departure" is very ironic, shall we post excerpts from the Neymar thread?

Stop bringing up Neymar in this matter, he didn't force his way out, he didn't have to.

michelco

yeah, exept that argument wasn't stupid at all, coaches need to be sensitive abot their players feelings, and I consider Klopp a rly great coach, him and Coutinho probably talked about this matter and came to an understanding of mutual benefit. I just hope for Coutinhos sake that he will move next year to a more succesfull club, so he can win some trophies, or it will be too late 2 years from now.

i dont agree with that. a players signs a long term contract, its a mutual agreement, then they expect to be able to leave whenever they want, whats the point of a contract then. Anyway, i think we should just agree to disagree lol

clemente

Its good, in no world Coutinho is worth 60m, literally 4 months ago everyone was annoyed at the thought of getting Coutinho for 60m, now Liverpool fans act as if we should 'fuck off' with 120m offer, garbage team gonna lose in CL qualifications and Klopp will look red all season again. I can only hope this makes our board to try our luck with Eriksen, if we would get him, Dembele and Seri, while even probably making a profit this would be the best window transfer ever.

Thiago10

Its good, in no world Coutinho is worth 60m, literally 4 months ago everyone was annoyed at the thought of getting Coutinho for 60m, now Liverpool fans act as if we should 'fuck off' with 120m offer, garbage team gonna lose in CL qualifications and Klopp will look red all season again. I can only hope this makes our board to try our luck with Eriksen, if we would get him, Dembele and Seri, while even probably making a profit this would be the best window transfer ever.

Eriksen will be as expensive as Coutinho. Tottenham probably won't even consider letting him go, as their transfer window has been a complete failure and their fans would kill them. So basically Coutinho all over again.

Zincubus

Banned
Lol, stupid analogy, Klopp has another 2 decades or moexavy,h re to fullfill his dreams as a coach of whatever team he decides to coach, while Coutinho has maybe 8 years left of prime, for him its this or next year to join team he has chances to win major trophies with.

Exactly

Zincubus

Banned
Eriksen will be as expensive as Coutinho. Tottenham probably won't even consider letting him go, as their transfer window has been a complete failure and their fans would kill them. So basically Coutinho all over again.

Apart from him not being anywhere close to being as good as Couthinho .

Home of Barca Fans