Real Madrid

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
What we actually need is to not concede. If there is one formation that should work as normal, it's the defence, because they're the least affected by absences and CBs are fairly on form. If anything kills us it's a goal at our end during the 90 (or 120) mins.

Go on Chicha. Show them all you're not that average.

What you actually need is to score when you inevitably have those spells of heavy pressure and lots of chances on Atletico. If once a gain you bottle it, and Atletico is allowed to settle down, you're in trouble.

Conceding early would be more of a problem if you were away. I think RM can overcome an early score IF they score when they put that heavy pressure on Atletico. Problems been actually scoring in those moments.

James and Isco need to step up the creating, because without Benzema, you've got very little creation from the forward line in Cristiano and Chicha.

Morten

What you actually need is to score when you inevitably have those spells of heavy pressure and lots of chances on Atletico. If once a gain you bottle it, and Atletico is allowed to settle down, you're in trouble.

Conceding early would be more of a problem if you were away. I think RM can overcome an early score IF they score when they put that heavy pressure on Atletico. Problems been actually scoring in those moments.

James and Isco need to step up the creating, because without Benzema, you've got very little creation from the forward line in Cristiano and Chicha.

Dont forget Marcelo, he is at the top 10 list of players with most chances created, dunno about Benzema. Coentrao usually does a good job both ways when he steps in though.

CuleLife4Life

I just have a sinking feeling Real will beat them finally. If its a loss or a draw, it'll be the 8th time Real haven't won against them. And lets face it, Carlo's job is on the line right now. He is up right now thinking of something to save himself.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Carlo is not the only one who will give everything for this match. Simeone will make his team play like this is last match of their lives. We will see two teams giving more than 100%. It is hard to predict a winner. Godin and Ramos one of them will score i think, who will score will decide the tie.

L

linetty

Dont forget Marcelo, he is at the top 10 list of players with most chances created, dunno about Benzema. Coentrao usually does a good job both ways when he steps in though.
I thought Marcelo for some reason can't feature?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

Yup Marcelo a huge blow considering the other players that are missing.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
No Modrić, no Marcelo, no Benzema means their attack is severely damaged. I know Bale is out too, but that's Bale...

Morten

No Modrić, no Marcelo, no Benzema means their attack is severely damaged. I know Bale is out too, but that's Bale...

Creativity havent worked before, so less creativity with these players out doesnt mean much. We might as well just cross in the box all game, hoping for a Ronaldo header.

NotInHere

I have no idea how they are going to win this without all those players missing, they had trouble beating then with their whole squad and now?

Morten

I have no idea how they are going to win this without all those players missing, they had trouble beating then with their whole squad and now?

Why should it matter so much? The creativity of Isco, Marcelo, Modric and Benzema havent helped us against Atletico, so we might try a new way of playing without them.

Home of Barca Fans