Real Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Everything is falling in place for Barcelona for the easiest treble in history. Every big rivals are injury ridden(Bayern, Real) or not quite the quite level they used to be(Atletico), the rest of the teams are not a threat. Its just ment to be i guess, this season, everything is just going Barcas way.

Please.

pattegrisen

everything? You had more injurys this year because you almost never rotate ..its a choice from the manager thats about it. The refs is going madrids way like every year and the schedule to. Not to talk about the draw in cl almost every year.

Ritchie

Everything is falling in place for Barcelona for the easiest treble in history. Every big rivals are injury ridden(Bayern, Real) or not quite the quite level they used to be(Atletico), the rest of the teams are not a threat. Its just ment to be i guess, this season, everything is just going Barcas way.

No that was Real last season up against a poor Barca side, but you couldn't win a game in the last month of the league season even though Barca and Atlei couldn't either. Beat Atleti in the CL final who were injury ridden and exhausted. Bayern in the semi who weren't playing well at all once they'd won their league. You had easy draws before then.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Such bad timing with these injuries.. We definitely need to add more depth to the squad in this transfer window. When Modrić is injured we're not even half of the team that we usually are.

Morten

Can somebody make a picture with Isco holding needles and voodoo dolls of Modrić and James? :neymar:

Of course, it all seems so clear now..Isco securing playtime, even if he has to turn to black magic and sell his soul. Dedication.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
According to Marca, it's confirmed that Benzema will also miss the CL game, and may be more, they are running more tests but the knee problem is apparently more serious than they taught..

I'm wondering if RM fans would not exchange that 9-1 they got so excited about for a simple 1-0 win and resting the usual starters.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kroos is next, the guy haven't missed a game (may be 1 iirc) in the season and is never subbed, and obviously is not going to be.

It's crazy that Madrid are so convinced that if they play their subs or cantera players against Almeria/Granada they could loose ...

raskolnikov

Everything is set up for Real to get thrown out of the cl and lose la liga this week.
They need excellent defence and a clutch Ronaldo performance.

Home of Barca Fans