Daniel Alves

Messigician

Xavi can't wait for Dest to be benched

Xavi: ?Dani Alves, what an amazing signing. He?s incredible and so helpful also for team atmosphere. He?s in great physical condition, it?s just a pity he?s not able to play until January because of the rules?.

serghei

In before 38-year-old Alves is gonna outperform physically 33-34 years old Busi and Pique. :lol:. That's not much praise, but you know it's gonna happen.

Bobo32

In before 38-year-old Alves is gonna outperform physically 33-34 years old Busi and Pique. :lol:. That's not much praise, but you know it's gonna happen.

Do you think these are the only ones he'll outperform? I believe he will be more mobile than 'prime' physical Depay, as well as most other players.

KingLeo10

We're talking about Dani Alves here.

In his prime, he had some of the greatest stamina I've seen from a fullback (considering he used to cover for Messi, was an explosive attacking threat, and in Clasicos helped defend prime CR7) :lol:

iniestaGOAT

If 37 year old thiaigo silva can play in so called most physical league in the world

Dani can play in 'soft' la liga till he is 40!

Andresito

Staff member
It won't surprise me if a lot of people will get disappointed tomorrow. A lot of trust is put into a 40 year old improving us. I honestly have a hard time seeing Alves being good use for us on the pitch.

But yeah, will be interesting too see how he does.

Home of Barca Fans