Zlatan Ibrahimovic

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Turns out we didn't get Zlatan'd. We still got whipped though! Shitty goals to concede though, bloody own goal.

Galning

Turns out we didn't get Zlatan'd. We still got whipped though! Shitty goals to concede though, bloody own goal.

Screw you, Anton.

14jwx6r.gif

SANNA

Feel shit for zlatan and myself :)

Rest of the squad really let him down, so much for we are going to win it for zlatan and all the goals he brought us. Psg did not dare to zlatan and for this reason they are out, in a cowardly fashion too :/

barcanuck

This is the story of Zlatan when it comes to CL though. Against Inter when he was with Barca he picked up a injury around same time.

SANNA

I dunno, just think z is extremely unlucky in this competition. He really is jinxed :)

I thought and hoped this was the season when ibra would have one of those games against a top team where he just trash them and show just how good he can be when he is in form. Instead i get to watch psg so timid and afraid. Where was the hunger? I only saw the fear of loosing and not a single moment of the potential to win (bare lavezzi who really showed he wanted this before he ran out of gas).

I guess if it wasent for moments like these fotball really wouldent be the great sport it is. Hard to feel that right now but i know its true.

Home of Barca Fans