Zlatan Ibrahimovic

pEllee

Yeah i can't really understand how this team can't walk into the leauge..

Well, it's easy really. Look at their midfield, and then look at how the other teams play when they face PSG.

Oh well, every single game involving Zlatan is worth watching. Even though Ligue 1 is incredibly boring.

Bertus

I haven't seen much of Monaco in pre season friendlies but Ranieri isn't of the best coaches either. At the same moment Lyon and Marseille aren't that bad teams but in terms of squad they are behind those two. Can't really have a distinct image atm..

The last two friendlies they had were actually quite good.

Here, people keep telling me PSG will win the title again, and I still think they are wrong.

Monaco, right now, has a better teamplay than PSG. There's no question about it.

I also watched Lyon this summer and even them do better passes.

I mean, how can they be so many missed passes and bad controls in psg play? It's unbelievable.

I didn't post yet in your prediction thread, because i was lazy, but my favorite for the title is Monaco.

pEllee

Anyway, Pastore...why is he still playing for PSG? And what was the point of having no players on the wings? :/

Bertus

Anyway, Pastore...why is he still playing for PSG? And what was the point of having no players on the wings? :/

Don't ask me, Blanc's tactics is giving me headache. He has no clue about what he's doing. But it was expected.

As for pastore. He did play good for 10 min in the whole match.

The rest of the time it was horrible.

He does that very often, and each tim psg fans remember what it did cost to get him.

But he was not the worst. Lavezzi and Jallet win the crappiness game again.

Also, Lavezzi instead of sleeping for the match was tweeting last night at 1am.

He should be fired.

pEllee

Doubt it affects his performance though. Lavezzi's workrate is still incredible. His weakness is the fact that he's one of the worst finishers around. And he also has bad technique to be honest.

Pastore is just so frustrating. When is he gonna learn to put good weight on his through balls? Very average player.

Antimadridista1

Paris need an offensive midfielder, a real 10 a to change their tactics ... 4:4:2 isn't good IMO. They should play like that :

Sirigu
New Rb/VDW - Thiago Silva - Marquinhos - Maxwell/Digne
------------- Motta/Verrati ----- Matuidi ---------------
Lucas ----------- New and real 10 ------------ Lavezzi/Menez
---------------------- Cavani -------------------------

Actually I think that they should have sold Ibrahimovic this summer and keep Gameiro or Ongendo as a back up for Cavani because now they do not have the choice , they have to play both Ibra and Cavani and the problem is that Verrati isn't experienced and good enough to create occasions as a Pirlo or Xavi, and Pastore isn't a left winger...

Anyway, I don't see this team playing an amazing football if there's not a real 10 .

Newcomer

Hi !
I think PSG will be champion this year too. We are used to start slowly the championship and the whole team is not fine physically.
Those facts excepted, it was a poor display. Our midfield is simply not working. Pastore was fantomatic, Lavezzi too. Lucas doesn't make the difference the team needs and Verratti did some errors.

Meitux

Yeah,Ibrahimovic is a player who can't make it done alone. He needs service which atm doesn't have it, Lucas Moura from the other side is a player who is effective as a clear winger.

Meitux

He has players who are performing with him at least. In PSG he almost does everything alone thats what i meant, he needs the right service too to perform even better.

Either way, obviously PSG's weak link is the midfield. Pastore and Lavezzi are in bad form too,they need to step up in order for this team to get better.

Last edited:

pEllee

I'd say Ibrahimovic is one of few who actually CAN make it alone. Just look at what he does with the national team. And what he did last year in PSG. The only performing players in PSG are Sirigu, Silva, Ibrahimovic and to some extent the very overrated Matuidi. And sometimes Verratti.

But yes, that midfield is embarrising. It's a waste of money, to have the best strikers in the world when they can't get any service at all. I don't even think Lavezzi is in bad form. He's just not a very good player.

Home of Barca Fans