Zlatan Ibrahimovic

iniesta_8

MMD_882960_que_empiecen_los_rumores_de_nuevo_ibra_al_united_con_mou.jpg

hardyboy

I think he will flop. Another Falcao type of signing for United. The fans are rejoicing as if they have signed Messi lol...

Falcao

Falcao busted his cruciate then tried to rush back for the World Cup, he never looked the same. Zlatan has kept himself in good shape and just had a stellar season.

I don't think the rejoicing is over the top, he is a cult figure and it's good to see him finally in the PL and even better that it's at United.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
And, in a move that surprises noone...

Nevertheless I am excited to see what he can do at United. Mourinho-Pep-Zlatan in the same city. What a story!

El Flaco

He won 13 league titles in 15 seasons for 6 different teams.

This guy delivers.

To be fair, every team Zlatan's ever played for has always been the best team in the league, regardless if it's PSG, Barcelona, Inter, Juventus or Ajax.

However, I'll give Zlatan credit for being the sole reason (alongside with Thiago Silva) when a medicore AC Milan won Serie A back in 2010-11 season, coincidentally when Serie A was at downhill.

Last edited:

oggydude

I think Martial was destined for the wings with Mou, hope Rashford still gets enough game time to develop with this signing. Zlatan didn't impress me much when I watched him in the CL so I'm not that ecstatic about the transfer, will be interesting to see how he and Rooney get along.

Home of Barca Fans