Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda ironic when you see English pundits call Ibra overrated when most of their players are joke and not one in same class as Ibra.

El Flaco

Zlatan "below real elite"...

Zlatan has been consistently among the best strikers in the world over his career. Together with Suarez, Lewandowski and Falcao, that's the "elite" class.

Not really, Zlatan's usually choker in CL knockout phase throughout his career.

Kinda ironic when you see English pundits call Ibra overrated when most of their players are joke and not one in same class as Ibra.

They're not wrong though, at least when it comes to CL knockout phase.

Having that said, it's kinda exaggregation from their side.

[tw]731044021871710208[/tw]
Legend. Apparently he's off to Los Angeles.

[tw]731041035875434496[/tw]

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Thank you for everything dear Zlatan but the penalty and the face to face with Hart missed are unacceptable... Now, we gonna work on a team without a super star. No CR7, no Neymar or nothing.

El Flaco

When the Swedish King and Queen visited France and Paris for over a year ago, Zlatan Ibrahimović made an ultimatum to the PSG board that he would meet them - if Caroline Seger och Kosovare Asllani weren't allowed to attend. Zlatan said "It's them or me" to the PSG board.

PARIS: Over a year ago has passed since the Swedish king met Zlatan Ibrahimović during a state visit in France and Paris. Now comes the book that tells about Ibrahimović's ultimatum to show up to the royal meeting: PSG's Swedes Caroline Seger and Kosovare Asllani were not allowed to attend.

In the book "Ibra - grandeur nature", in which Sportbladet read in a preview, the authors Damien Degorre and Arnaud Hermant, PSG experts by day in the newspaper l'Équipe, describes detailed about Zlatan's four years for Paris.

[..]

"It's 'set'"

Degorre and Hermant tells how Zlatan Ibrahimović during the Football Gala in Globen in November 2014, when he received his 9th Golden Ball, noted that not everyone applauded him. His colleagues at PSG, Caroline Seger and Kosovare Asllani (when she still played in PSG), didn't show any expression.

In 2013, Zlatan made the infamous "bicycle joke" about Therese Sjögran, women's team and women's football as a whole. Several internationals reacted strongly about this.
Among them, Caroline Seger, who wrote this on Instagram: "I have never in those years felt as small as I did when the greatest sportsman in the history of Sweden expressed his opinion about women's football."

The book describes how Zlatan paid attention to the lack of applause from Caroline Seger and Kosovare Asllani. And when the Swedish King and Queen planned to visit Paris and Parc des Princes two weeks later, Caroline Seger'S and Kosovare Asllanis's participation was removed from the program.

Asllani then wrote an statement on Facebook : "We were invited today to meet the King and Queen, last night it was apparently 'set' which is not true for everyone. We will leave unsaid why it became so. However, we want to point out that it has nothing to do with the King and Queen".

Then did she and Caroline Seger made themselves unavailable.for media.

Listened at last

Degorre and Hermant tells that Zlatan Ibrahimović made an ultimatum to the PSG board regarding the Swedish women players presence the night before the state visit. Zlatan's statement was "It's them or me", a message the PSG's board in great distress listened to and succumbed to his demand. The participation of Asllani, Seger and the captain for PSG's women team (Sabrina Delannoy) were removed from the program.

The book "Ibra - grandeur nature" will be released in next week in France.

Sportbladet have searched Ibrahimović's agent Mino Raiola, and Caroline Seger and Kosovare Asllani for a comment without success.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/frankrike/zlatan/article22816112.ab

Mitchell1978

When the Swedish King and Queen visited France and Paris for over a year ago, Zlatan Ibrahimović made an ultimatum to the PSG board that he would meet them - if Caroline Seger och Kosovare Asllani weren't allowed to attend. Zlatan said "It's them or me" to the PSG board.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/internationell/frankrike/zlatan/article22816112.ab

cool story, however blunt Zlatan's comments about women's football are spot on, he's probably the only Sweden who dares to say something like that in the Saudi-Arabia of feminism.

Stric

I only just realized that he's been at PSG longer than anywhere else in his entire career, and has played by far the most games for them. Weird. Back in 2012 when he left Milan for PSG, I was sure Paris would only be a less relevant stop along the way for him.

J

Jamie Cal

"below real elite", "hash tag nonsense" :rofl1:

A big part of his career was that ridiculous over-branding "hash tag nonsense", though. Even all those corny #DareToZlatan hashtags are result of a huge PR department.

Home of Barca Fans