Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Internazionale

Not saying he should be in the Top3 and the part about the CL is mostly true but you can't say that about the NT. He has performed for his NT for 2-3 years straight now on a consistent basis. Against big teams and small teams. Almost always scores or assists in every game. Prolly one of the most consistent player out there right now regarding the NT. But Sweden as a whole is very mediocre and rarely go far.

Don't care what anyone says, he's my favorite player and always will be. No one entertains me as much as he does and it's a joy to watch. He's still rocking at the age of 33 and I will miss him when he retires, which is not far away. Homo

Just had to get that out there :lol:

Last edited:

Internazionale

I don't think they are mediocre, I mean...... atleast they have a chance to qualify :lol:

Yeah ok, they should definitely snag 1 of the 3 spots in the group but I still think they're average. They need someone else who can score goals on a regular basis

OT but isn't mediocre the same as average?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah ok, they should definitely snag 1 of the 3 spots in the group but I still think they're average. They need someone else who can score goals on a regular basis

I agree, definitely. Guidetti was a name launched as the future striker although it looks like his career is going nowhere these days.

Gilberto

Guidetti did score this amazing free kick goal a couple of days ago.

All he has to do is get the fuck out of Manchester and make sure he is playing...
Then he might be somewhat of a successor for Ibra.

Morten

If Sweden is mediocre then there is no words to describe how bad Norway is.
a
Worst thing about the squad, we have no decent attackers, not on the wings, not a decent striker either.
I once had a dream were Zlatans parents had moved to Norway instead of Sweden.......

messi2140

6racies Xavi
a
Worst thing about the squad, we have no decent attackers, not on the wings, not a decent striker either.
I once had a dream were Zlatans parents had moved to Norway instead of Sweden.......
Then he would've chosen to play for Bosnia :D

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
a

Yep and those we have run around the entire field for 90 minutes like headless chickens not knowing what to do at all and when they even get a chance, they miss. Even sitters. That's the most annoying part. Useless for 90 minutes. No idea where to move, how to create space for your team mates, no idea what to do at all.

Home of Barca Fans