Zinedine Zidane

LosBlancos

We'll see. If that happens they have a lot more arguments than now. Now they are specialized in CL and a mess in Spain. Very much a cup tournament team who can't keep up a high enough level for a full year and struggle with consistency.

Pep's team was the full package. Unplayable at their peak, and unmatched over a full season as well in terms of consistently putting in amazing performances week in week out. Had a lot more arguments that Madrid's Zidane as it stands right now, 3 CL in a row or not. We were extremely close of doing it as well btw. If Bojan's goal vs Inter wasn't disallowed for nothing, we would've won it in 2010 on Bernabeu. Ultra fine margins. Madrid fluked 2 CLs and we failed to win 1 of them being extremely dominant. This is why a competition built on such fine margins can't be that central to the discussion about which team is better. The league is a better indicator.

I don't think many neutrals think this run is superior to Barcelona 2009-2011. Winning four champions league in five years is incredible in its own right and will have a place in history.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
4 in 5 is a European dynasty. No doubt about it. There's room in the history books for more than one all time "great" squads, and we shouldn't begrudge this RM side that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Called a press conference in about an hour.

Hope he's leaving, but they're most likely renewing his contract I guess.

Messi983

Interesting, I think he might actually leave. If he would renew wouldn't they just announce that with a press release?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Interesting, I think he might actually leave. If he would renew wouldn't they just announce that with a press release?

Apparently he asked for an urgent meeting with Florentino this morning. Looks like he's leaving.

Home of Barca Fans