Zinedine Zidane

fergus90

Did not expect this, it’s impossible to be a manager of Madrid or Barca really. Pressure is insane, all the good you’ve done can be forgotten in one average season.
But 3 CL’s on the spin is incredible so congrats to him. Conte would be a nightmare for Real, plays really negative football. Can’t see that going down well seeing and it’s highly rumoured certain players at Chelsea don’t speak to him, can’t see it being any different there after a while.

Devils

Personally not bothered by who they get.

99% chance whoever comes in wont be anywhere near as good as Zidane was.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Because I know what Conte did with Juve when he was appointed manager in 2012.

There's no better league coach in the world than Conte except Pep.

Juve didnt have much competition in Serie A for a long long time. When their closest rivals have been Napoli and Roma, who both are chokers and won nothing for a long time you know it's a one horse race.

Stoichkov1

Juve didnt have much competition in Serie A for a long long time. When their closest rivals have been Napoli and Roma, who both are chokers and won nothing for a long time you know it's a one horse race.

The year before Conte arrived Juve finished 7th in the league.

malvolio

If they get Wenger I will be worried, any other manager I’m not concerned about.

anyone that comes in will be eaten alive by real's dressing room. veterans like ramos, marcelo or ronaldo, will look upon any manager with an air of superiority.

maybe getting rid of ronaldo, benzema and bale could change something, but it will surely fuck up their chemistry.

jairzinho

Wenger is washed up.
Max Allegri, Conte, Lowe, Pellegrini etc are way above him in the pecking order.

I think the next post might be France NT for Zidane.

Givenchy

huge blow for Madrid. Zidane might not be the best tactically but he had the respect from all the players, including the divas like Ronaldo, Ramos etc which is something a new manager will have a hard time earning considering they just did 3 in a row

Madrid will likely return to the manager revolving door policy

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]1002185715806101506[/tw]

Not sure wheres Sawiris source -who is one of the world richest men btw-but if true then it is truly weird. Zidane was one of supporters o Qatar 22 btw

Zidane alluded to taking a year off to spend time with his family.

Imagine Zidane as the manager of Qatar and Xavi as his assistant though lmao. Won't be surprised if it happens.

Home of Barca Fans