Zinedine Zidane

thefa

Banned
He'll probably follow Del Bosque's footsteps:

- Take over a Real Madrid that a won a CL not too long ago and has a group of players that mastered the tournament format.
- Leave when you feel that the clock is ticking for the team.
- Take over a strong national team and capitalize on a golden generation that reached its prime by the time you took over.
- Retire

Stoichkov1

And how did we concede so little goals....... from playing POSSESSION based football not defensive. Do you actually watch Barca games? lol

Our defence isn’t actually that good but give the opposition 35% possession and they wont score much.

Our 4-4-2 from last season was the most defensive we’ve seen Barca in a while..

I wasn't talking about Barca, we didn't concede because we played possession, but the important thing is to not concede whether by playing possession football or parking the bus.

If Conte goes to Madrid Madrid stop conceding and will start winning the league because they will have more points.

FCBfan22

It will be interesting to see who gets the French NT now, Zidane or Wenger. Deschamps will leave/get sacked after this WC.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
All cules should be worried about is getting our team straightened out. Whatever happens in Madrid is none of our concern; regardless of who they buy, who comes and goes, the focus is on ourselves and we need to come into next season ready and prepared, with the right players and right mentality. Matters not so much what these guys decide to do we owe to ourselves to start performing as a team that is capable of dominating in Europe. Fuck em.

Morten

Bale : I will probably leave
Ronaldo : I might leave
Zidane : Right, im off.

Always one step ahead, this guy.

Devils

I don't like Zidane but I will say the guy executes with incredible finesse and precision.

Perfect time for him to bow out. Probably realized that with the way the squad was operating this year that next year might not be so good and that there was a good chance of him getting sacked.

Disgusting that we never got a chance to challenge Real Madrid in the CL under him. Somehow him bowing out like this makes out CL humiliation in the last few years seem worse.

FinBarcelonafan

Great decision from Zidane and I think this is great for Madrid longterm. They obviously lacked motivation this season and I was hoping it would continue. Real will win LaLiga next season. New coach will motivate to new levels again. Great time to step down as one of greatest coaches in history (at least that's where these 3 CL in a row will be rated ) He made history and culture here's no way for him to top that. He achieved everything he could.

Home of Barca Fans