Zinedine Zidane

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The hype is unreal. If he wins it, it will be unbearable. Better than Pep etc. etc.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Better than Pep.... Better than Cruyff himself! And to make the matter worse, unfortunately Cruyff didn't win the FIFA world cup as a player either!!

CuleLife4Life

Better than Pep.... Better than Cruyff himself! And to make the matter worse, unfortunately Cruyff didn't win the FIFA world cup as a player either!!

You bring up a great point in terms of trophies won as a player and manager. Zidane will be seen in a league of his own if he wins CL as a manager. I personally don't care but the circlejerk will be unbearable in the media.

iniesta_8

Brendan_Rodgers_3094484b.jpg

Even Brendan Rodgers would have reached the final with RM in this draw:lol:

serghei

The new Avram Grant of managers. :worthy:

He'll miss the CL after Ronaldo slips before the killer penalty, then he'll get fired, and Florentino will name Scolari as the new manager in a press conference like never seen before.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Is this real life or some parallel universe where Barca and Lucho don't exist? I mean I can understand being butthurt but I am reluctant to believe they are actually retarded.

Isn't it the same thing with player of the month in Spain? Messi only won it for the first time this year.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Zidane invited all the players and their families for BBQ. The last time that was done was by Mourinho in 2011.

Home of Barca Fans