Zidane vs Ronaldinho

Who was greater?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

If you score or assist in the Last 16, QF, SF thats iconic stuff, how many can claim the same?

Maybe 10 players, I don't know I'm just taking a wild guess.

Red card pass in the finals.

But we disagree on that, that's life.

Also tap ins count, just the same as regular goals lol.

It isnt really iconic to score/assist in 3 ties with 4 goal contributions.. when players are having better campaigns around same time particularly.

He doesnt get credit for an almost assist in final and then vanishing when Arsenal have 10 men and other players step up either.

Indeed tap ins count.. but they are not as iconic or impressive as many other actions.

For an iconic CL have to have better final.. genuinely cant think of one player that has had an iconic CL without that. It is the biggest game with all eyes watching.

MagIX

Zidane, without any doubt.

Pure magic, divine talent.

For me top4 players I have ever seen
(Messi, Maradona, R9, Zidane).

vegitot

Messi was best player as Barca won away at Chelsea then managed to draw at home without him.. great goal from Ronaldinho.

Was a good campaign from Ronaldinho in 2006.. dont think it was anywhere near a top top one from an individual though.

Not even comparing it to Messi/Roanldo but dont think it was even better than what Deco did in 2004, Gerrard did in 2005 and what Kaka did in 2007 for example.

Etoo was the most decisive player v Benfica in semis.. assisting Ronaldinho tap in and then scoring to put game to bed. Then in final Etoo more decisive again with his goal and was as much a part of red card as Ronaldinho was before going on to score to turn game late on.

Roanldino was the best Barca player overall in 2006 run but wasnt as decisive as is being made out and particularly in semis and final which get given huge importance.
Ronaldinho had a master game vs Milan away, assist the winning goal.

iniestaGOAT

I've watched football since 1998 UCL Final and 1998 FIFA World Cup. Zidane was more decisive in the big games and better than Ronaldinho. Zidane was better than Iniesta and Xavi too.

This is how we know we can't take you seriously

Better than Xavi and iniesta LOL

Maybe he is better than all of them three..as a manager. That's it.

mateopol

He was better than Barcelona big two midfielders, every non biased fan will tell You that.

1. Zidane
2. Ronaldinho
3. Iniesta
4. Xavi

companyofcules

Ronaldinho had the best dexterity, only Neymar was in his class.
Zidane was a dribbler, top 10 for sure.
It's hard to compare. Prime Ronaldinho was better, having the speed.

Home of Barca Fans