Youssoufa Moukoko

Windhook

"Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl told Kicker the club have made a "very attractive offer" and want an answer from Moukoko before Dortmund face Augsburg on Jan. 22"

Some Dembele vibes over there. Ultimatums usually don't resolve differences in the contract.

vuji_31

I am not impressed by this guy, I would rather go for Thuram, Moukoko is small striker who is not best in dribbling, I don't like that.

khaled_a_d

Breaking | Youssoufa Moukoko has decided to extend his contract at Borussia Dortmund until 2026, according to BILD.

Well, good for bvb I guess

gregorrin10

Breaking | Youssoufa Moukoko has decided to extend his contract at Borussia Dortmund until 2026, according to BILD.

Well, good for bvb I guess

Hopefully that report about him being a Barca fan boy and wanting to insert a Barca release clause, if he agrees to extend, are true, as he could be one to keep our eyes on in the next 2 years, especially as Lewa will probably start winding down. As for now, of course it would've been nice to get him on a free, but realistically it's just too soon for him to come here, since Lewa is still at a very high level and can play most games.

Windhook

Well, basically... we should forget about this guy in the next few years. Definitely against Dembouz amount of transfer fee.

Porque

Smart move. The one in Dortmund that has fell off a cliff this season is Adeyemi, who I recall we were close to signing under Abidal.

Alot can change in a seasons time mind you.

Messi983

Smart move. The one in Dortmund that has fell off a cliff this season is Adeyemi, who I recall we were close to signing under Abidal.

Alot can change in a seasons time mind you.

Might be worth a risk if Dortmund will give up on him and he'd be available for cheap. Don't expect it to happen though. Pretty sure they'll give him another season or maybe loan him.

Messi983

Officially renewed until 2026, reportedly insisted to include release clause but Dortmund didn't want to hear about that. Ofc, they are not stupid.

Home of Barca Fans