Youri Tielemans

Yannick03

He was good, but he could've cost Anderlecht points with some wrong decisions and losing the ball in dangerous positions.

I actually find it disgraceful of Van Den Brom to trust a 16 year old with that job. He should have picked someone more experienced, Nuytinck could have played there or heck even De Zeeuw or Klestan. It is putting too much pressure on just a kid, what would have happened if he were the reason Anderlecht lost that game. It turned out good, partly because of the red card fortunately.

Anyway, it shows the trust VDB has in Tielemans and his talent. He really is an amazing little player.

Last edited:

slicknick

The much-debated Left Back performance vs Genk..Doesn't look particularly out of place,though it shows that this is not his natural position.

Antimilan

His pass against Brugge yesterday gave me a semi.

[YOUTUBE]GZKWjuOX3ZU[/YOUTUBE]

Damn that was a hell of a long pass !

I've never heard of this kid until I saw the thread here. Seems a talented player and a great future prospect. However, as someone mentioned in the first of the thread, these kind of players should not be hyped and overrated in the beginning of their professional careers as it might do them more bad than good.

Either way, Anderlecht's policy to promote such young talents (with Lukaku in mind) in the first team and prepare them for the world of football in a quite young age, is surely to be admired ! I hope my compatriot Besnik Hasi will continue to do a great job for them as they have done lately. GO ANDERLECHT !

Yannick03

He is so good, he reminds me of a young Kompany but he's even better. He has the vision, the technique to accompany it and he has the personality, I've got big expectations for him.

Galning

Damn that was a hell of a long pass !

I've never heard of this kid until I saw the thread here. Seems a talented player and a great future prospect. However, as someone mentioned in the first of the thread, these kind of players should not be hyped and overrated in the beginning of their professional careers as it might do them more bad than good.

Either way, Anderlecht's policy to promote such young talents (with Lukaku in mind) in the first team and prepare them for the world of football in a quite young age, is surely to be admired ! I hope my compatriot Besnik Hasi will continue to do a great job for them as they have done lately. GO ANDERLECHT !

Lukaku got a chance because all their other strikers were injured, but yeah.. I get the point. Hasi will definitely do a better job than Van den Brom who just was out of place and had no idea what he was doing. He was keeping Tielemans on the bench most of the time too when he was always performing when he played.
Tielemans isn't hyped at all in Belgium. As I said, he hasn't even played that much which is a shame.

slicknick

Also scored a screamer and provided the assist for the 3rd goal of Anderlecht in the same game...Bossed the midfield again...Sick,SICK talent, considering he hasn't even turned 17 yet

Home of Barca Fans