Your favourite player XI ever

Chainsaw

Killahead
1173349_Dream_Team.jpg

Morten

Btw, i just saw goals xi, i agree mostly, but the big wtf moment for me is Brahimi. I havent watched him, he plays for Porto i think, anyone knows anything about him? Did he really have a better year than Robben etc? Even so, in such a relative small league, i just dont understand how he got a spot.

Morten

Because Brahimi is a very, very good player.

I dont watch portoguese football really, so i wouldnt know, but he took the spot from Robben probably, thats quite something, especially considering the league he plays in.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dont watch portoguese football really, so i wouldnt know, but he took the spot from Robben probably, thats quite something, especially considering the league he plays in.

But not even close to Robben, who played so well that he could easily have made the Ballon D'Or top 3.

Didn't say anything about Robben. Morten just said that he has never watched him play and wondered how he could get a spot and I simply stated he could because he is a very, very good player.

Kerrybai

He was number 1 in dribbles per game last season ahead of Messi. His dribbling game was very impressive the couple of teams I watched him play.

khaled_a_d

Since this is more about my favorite than who I truely think the best ,here we go
1176498_Fifa_Team.jpg

This is probably the weirdest of all tbh
Schmeichel has been always my favorite GK ,Puyol also my favorite defender ,R.Carlos was a beast I felt I would better put Maldini & him as I liked them both .don't have a clear favorite for RB ,or to be more clear I liked Puyol at that position in 2002 .but Cafu has been always more entertaining than any other players who played at that position for most of their careers
Liked Viera at Dm more than any other,Bergkamp and R10 are the most creative and entertaining footballers I've ever seen and Ronaldo is the best striker I've ever watched .
Zenden is obviously strange pick,but I really liked him when he was here and during Euro 2000 ,one of my all time favorite players

Home of Barca Fans