Your Dream CL final 2012 ?

Dream CL '12 Final ?

• Total voters

gingerless

Barca - Madrid..... just to beat Madrid again for fun...

i have a feeling the ref is going to be super lenient on that occasion, it will be a final after all. madrid would probably win that game after conceding 40 fouls and not getting a single player sent off (see CDR where they conceded 32 fouls)

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Clasico Final - No, too stressful and disastrous if we end up losing.
Man Utd - No, Bored of it. though i would love to beat them again cuz many of my friends are manure fans and I love to rub it iin their faces but theres always the chance of being on the losing side so no.
Chelsea- Yes, with AVB I guess chelsea will get stronger with time, and we all know the rivalry there is between Barca and Chelsea in CL, it will be an interesting final
Bayern- Ok, they play attractive football, and it's at their home. it would be good too.
:lol: Dalitis8, Man city wont reach the final.

heres my road to Munich

R16- Man city
QF- Bayern Munich
SF- AC Milan
F- Chelsea

L

LittleLionel

I like your road to Munich, but to be honest I'd like to play and beat United at some point on the way to the final, as they are playing so well it would be a shame not to play them to prove who is the best again. No disrespect to any fans of other teams, but it is quite clear that us and United are the two best teams in Europe. We need to play each other once a year to show everyone who the best is. I'd bet my shoes from zalando on us beating them again this year.

Last edited:

Gfrench33

I chose Barcelona vs Bayern. Even if Barcelona-Milan would be a great match too.

However, I don't want Madrid. The defeat would be unbearable.

W

Worms

I like your road to Munich, but to be honest I'd like to play and beat United at some point on the way to the final, as they are playing so well it would be a shame not to play them to prove who is the best again. No disrespect to any fans of other teams, but it is quite clear that us and United are the two best teams in Europe. We need to play each other once a year to show everyone who the best is. I'd bet my shoes on us beating them again this year.

Only United fans think they are anywhere near Barcas level.

M

Milan

El clasico in the final of the UEFA CL would be great...no doubt,if not Real,than Chelsea.

Quell

Che, MU and RM are extremely motivated to beat us. I don't want them, I doubt we can handle the second in a row. And I don't want to see non of them winning )))

Bayern seems too easy, I chose Milan, that would be a great fight )))

Ken_rosseneri

Any of them!! i'm just worried about injuries!! Imagine if ALL our players were free of injuries? Beast mode!! like really, INJURIES are our biggest problems!!! If we can stay injury free towards that time we'll win ANYONE!!!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well it's not like we play how we used to... That said, we'd not exactly go gung ho against Barca either, that's crazy talk.

Barcafan 2304

Dortmund winning it in Bayern's backyard would be pretty epic...

That has to be the nightmare, your biggest rival winning the CL at your stadium. If Real ever won it at our place, we would have to dismantle it and build another stadium. The stain would be to much to bear

Home of Barca Fans