Your Dream barcelona signing.

Z

ZiZu

Falcao are you serious ??

I saw him a couple of times a few weeks back in crucial games ( one was at home against Madrid ) he missed chance a load of easy chances , wasn't it 4 or 5 simple chances ?? That's the last thing we need to be honest .

Z

ZiZu

I still think that what Barcelona most need is defensive reinforcement and if it were up to me, I'd spend the money there. Right now, I'd be inclined to go after one of the Bayern fullbacks.

45 million would cover the buyout clause for 1 of the Athletic players folks keep mentioning (take your pick).

The reports are saying that the Barca board offered Pep unlimited funds this summer to he him to resign , though.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Jordi Alba, Thiago Silva or Javi Martínez, and Fernando Llorente would be the perfect additions to this squad.

Hope we keep Villa, unload Keita and Pedro. Possibly Tello too if Málaga puts in a high enough bid for him.

KhaledBarca

- Kun and Kompany, i would like to see them playing for Barca... but, they are toooo expensiveee! Won't happen, City won't sell.

- T.Silva ? maybe but i prefer Javi Martinez (he can rotate with Pique and Sergio - DM/CB).

- Don't know why, but i started to like Neymar :S I think we should buy him in 2012 or 2013...
But 1st, we need a CB and LB.

Alaba and Javi would be great :) T.Silva and Jose Enrique another gd options... I really like Jordi Alba, but he's to similar to Adriano, we need some one who can replace Abidal (its too hard to find this player, this player should be tall and defensive minded LB).

So its:
- CB: Javi, T.Silva..
- LB: Alaba, Enrique, Alba...
- RB: Montoya.
- LW: Tello.
+ Oier and Muniesa/Bartra.

Loan: Fontas, Bartra and JDS?

If we bought T.Silva, we have to buy back Romeu form Chelsea or Just buy Javi Marinez...

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

One more thing, pleaseeeeeee No RVP Lorente Cavani or any ST/CF...
If we want to buy a Forward, its Neymar or no body for me...

We just need MVP back for next season!

KhaledBarca

Jordi Alba, Thiago Silva or Javi Martínez, and Fernando Llorente would be the perfect additions to this squad.

Hope we keep Villa, unload Keita and Pedro. Possibly Tello too if Málaga puts in a high enough bid for him.
U want Pedro and Tello Out? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

mixer

Jan-Vertonghen.jpg

Home of Barca Fans