Your Dream barcelona signing.

Sepuldinho

Sergio-Aguero-and-Lionel--007.jpg

:wub:

Z

ZiZu

Neymar coming to Barcelona is going to be a beautiful thing when it finally happens.

We are going to need Neymar for next season if we are going to remain dominant .

You can bet Real Madrid are gonna buy big and improve .

Imagine if THEY get him and we are still waiting for Pedro to regain his form from last two seasons !!

Neymar and Ronaldo would tear our defence apart .

goonzilla

Aguero...no question. Links perfectly with Messi, the long-term Villa replacement, and mobile/hard-working. He's the perfect fit for Barcelona.

hellsangel1

I hate to say it but some of the players that are my dream signing all play for Madrid:

Benzema, Ozil (I wish we had pursued him instead of Cesc) and Higuain are all high on the wish list and in that order.

I know I'm going to get blasted for this and I hate his diving and histrionics as well but Pepe is an excellent central defender and we really need one right now. I hope people don;t get too upset with that statement ......

M

mitkoa7x

I hate to say it but some of the players that are my dream signing all play for Madrid:

Benzema, Ozil (I wish we had pursued him instead of Cesc) and Higuain are all high on the wish list and in that order.

I know I'm going to get blasted for this and I hate his diving and histrionics as well but Pepe is an excellent central defender and we really need one right now. I hope people don;t get too upset with that statement ......

Gonzo and Benzema are very well respected here, Frogzil gets some stick but people recognize his skills. You wont be persecuted... much :D

Home of Barca Fans