Your Barca shirt

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
Ska till Barcelona till hösten då blir det nog så att jag köper en tröja i shopen sen när jag har pengar igen (eftersom allt jag har kommer gå åt i FCB Botiga) så ska jag nog se om jag kan hitta någon tröja med Guardiola 4 på från dream team :D

M

M 10

I have last season's away shirt, my brothers are going to get me this season's home and goaltender's shirts for my birthday coming up.

barcelona-08-09-away-kit-1.jpg

i like that one

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
06-07 Eto'o Ronaldinho homes, Messi away
05-06 Puyol Home
08-9 Messi home and away, Xavi home and away, henry home.
09-10 Ibrahimovic, pedro home

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
i actually have a barca shirt as a present its the 07/08 home no name on the back

it would look great with blue shorts black socks and red nike boots

i always wear blue and black but i do take care of my collection of other team shirts i have collected its a great hobby if you find yourself with spare cash and nothing to do with it [except give it to charity] and want something to do i would start a collection

i would tell some i have

ibrahimovic inter milan 08/09 home
messi argentina 07/08 away
baraja valencia 08/09 away [okay i know some of you dont like valencia but its a nice top]
bayern munich 07/08
rangers 03/04 and 08/09 thomson

thats some i have
please note i dont support the other teams shirts i own

Last edited:

Deltaboy663

IMG_0070.jpg

A few of my kit collection, will post up more soon. the treble 09 is now my second fave jersey after the centenary kit.

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
since joining the forum i have grown more appriciation for barca so i probably would get the fc barcelona shirt to go along with my inter shirt

who should i get on the back i want to get a name that would be pretty rare that no one would get on the back of the shirt [exclude own name and manager/legend name]

thanks

Home of Barca Fans