Your Barca shirt

F

Flavia

I dont think they are fakes, the material is the same as the ones in the stores and when delivered it had the official nike tags still stuck to it :/
Even fakes have the tags. I've seen one of those, it really looks like it's authentic. I doubt it is though, cause of the price.

JMCain

Just picked up the 09/10 away from the Official Barca Store for $45. They only have XL and 2XL left, but since I'm 6'4" I can manage an XL, even though it'll be wide for my 180 lb frame.

Thought about going for numbering/lettering, but decided against it. Mostly so I can wear it more. But, man, A. INIESTA / 8 would've been mint.

JMCain

Heh. That'd be interesting if they had all those tags but left out the easiest to get one on the left sleeve.

Muse23

I have one (not easy as a Valencia fan ;) ) because I love Villa just way too much :)

barcelona-david-villa.jpg

S

sd006

For those of you buying Barca shirts from third-party websites: if you look closely at this photo, you can see there's a special watermark on the number 7. I doubt you can get that anywhere besides the official store.

barcelona-david-villa.jpg

barca96

how is the fit on this year's jersey?
is it similar to 06/07 or 08/09?
the fit on 08/09 is bigger than the 06/07's jersey eve

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I really want to buy a long sleeved one ( with Piqué's name + number ) but Nike Store only has XXL left. The Offical Barca store has L and XXL also. But the Barca store one costs 20 euros more. Life is hard.

Home of Barca Fans