You are Laporta for 40 days and you have 4 options

What would be?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

companyofcules

You have some money, and you are willing to convince a manager that Barcelona is the ultimate job. You have 4 options, all 4 want a new job so it's about what you will prefer.

Barca heritage, a Spanish strategist, an Italian webster or a German strategist.

Poll for Barcelona supporters, you can't change answers, but you have 40 days to decide, so take time.

companyofcules

Where's Flick?
I excluded the clap-trap options frankly. I mean Flick has one dimension, rush forward and is already promoted to death, done crazy one year at Bayern but with players that were able to rush forward. Based on win rate, 57 vs 49 it had to be Tuchel the representatives of the German school.

companyofcules

Not going to put experiments there like De Zerbi, except for Barca heritage.

I put 3 successfull managers from 3 schools of football since some people want something new and to have the Perez attitude. Simone is solid in Italy, almost took Pep for a one way ride.
Erase Alonso,
Erase Inzaghi

Include Flick and De Zerbi in the list.

Let's make it realistic

Daisymorr

Sad thing is that I dont want any of these witht the exception of Alonso which is unrealistic...

Our options are so poor for next season :(

Loki

If I'm Laporta for 40 days I jump on a yacht full of hookers and go on a one way trip to the Caribbean.
cule-bron_6010281_2233169_1706x960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans