Yerry Mina

Devils

I don't think I've ever seen such a divided fanbase over a potential signing. United fans are going nuts over this guy.

Their desperation for signings coupled with the fact that 99% of them have only seen Mina in a few WC matches has the optimism spectrum operating on both extremes.

Unreal entertainment.

God Serena

I don't think I've ever seen such a divided fanbase over a potential signing. United fans are going nuts over this guy.

Their desperation for signings coupled with the fact that 99% of them have only seen Mina in a few WC matches has the optimism spectrum operating on both extremes.

Unreal entertainment.

We'd better hope Mourinho doesn't try to watch his Barca highlights... :lol:

D10S_JC

I don't think Mina is the type of defender that Mourinho likes. He is inconsistent and like to "show off" his skills.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't think Mina is the type of defender that Mourinho likes. He is inconsistent and like to "show off" his skills.

Actually, Mina would improve tremendously with Mourinho - As his main flaw is the 'show off' thingie and lack of concentration!

ASordidGod

Don't think Utd will get Mina. Or rather if they do it'll be last minute panic if they can't get Alderweirald. Everton is more likely but they're after Rojo. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we ended up just loaning him out.

Givenchy

if its a choice of 40mil United or 25-30mil Everton with a buyback clause, i rather the latter. i still think he could offer us something different with his heading ability.

Catta

Lyon want him too.

What Man Utd need right now is an experienced CB and not another gamble, especially a gamble like Mina.

Boateng is an even bigger gamble, he is injury prone and error prone, at least Mina is young and can improve, Boateng can only get worse. Man Utd will make a mistake if they get him, just like they did with Schweinsteiger, he is past his best.
You seem to forget that Smalling and Jones are experienced :lol:

Home of Barca Fans