Yerry Mina

henias

I prefer someone of Mascherano's calibre tho, someone who can put long beautiful driven balls, I'm not too sure about Yerry's ability.

LeeRomeno

Honestly, never seen him play, so no clue, but price is really reasonable and looks like a massive beast, definitely can be an asset scoring goals as well. Hope he succeeds.

Neeraj

I don't know why I'm so stoked about this signing. I think I might be the most excited on this forum about him - purely based on his monstrous physique. I really don't mind if he cannot play those balls like Masch can - I want him to boss the defense and intimidate opponents ::umtitol:

FinBarcelonafan

Based on videos he looks quite clumsy but he is a beast physically. I hope he is not going to get too many cards.

He could play basketball or Hockey. Monster.

Windhook

I don't mind him celebrating like a clown. Important thing is for him to adapt quickly, because I expect him to be included in the Champions League squad list next month.

I was thinking what if Valverde finds Mina a new spot/position? Like DM. He definitely has the physique to dominate, I'm not sure about his footwork and passing.

Joan

His attitude to defending reminds me of Puyol plus he's spent quite time as a ball winning , defensive midfielder.

I really can't absorb his attitude towards anything being compared to one's of Puyol after those celebration videos. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In before the lad scores against Real & starts dancing before El Capitan barges into the ground and kicks his ass :puyol:

dakt

Looks like he could become the source of many counter attacks here at Barca. Some nice headers also. So far so good. Welcome Mina!

xXKonan

You could tell straight away how different him and Pique are.

Height differences aren't much (6'5 vs 6'4) but Yerry looks good on the ball going by what I've watched from the videos and peoples impressions, but He's more physical and rougher than Pique is no doubt. Pique isn't a physical beast but he's more of a finesse, Elegant defender.

Yerry if he proves he's good enough here could be our own Boateng like player.

Home of Barca Fans