Yerry Mina

Devils

Just an honest question. No need to be sarcastic but ok.

All I will say is that he hailed as the biggest Colombian talent (since James) and for a guy of his size he is surprisingly athletic and agile not to the degree that he will beat a blistering forward in a footrace, but much more effective that most 'giant' defenders. Needless to say, he's very strong too.

If you were going to bank on a young defender making it big, Jerry would be one of your safest bets.

Raketa10

All I will say is that he hailed as the biggest Colombian talent (since James) and for a guy of his size he is surprisingly athletic and agile not to the degree that he will beat a blistering forward in a footrace, but much more effective that most 'giant' defenders. Needless to say, he's very strong too.

If you were going to bank on a young defender making it big, Jerry would be one of your safest bets.

I hope you are right. At least he wasn’t expensive so may the force be with him. :)

God Serena

That's a pretty big endorsement, [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]. Hopefully it all turns out to be true. I'm somewhat cautious about how he'll do here but for now I'll be cautiously optimistic.

Givenchy

seems to be a real character which is great, hope he settles in quickly and gets a fair chance. what a day!

verdazzo

Lads, I'm from Brazil and I've been watching Mina since he came to my team (Palmeiras), for around 50 times. We could not be more sad with his departure, cause he's dope, a skillful modern center back. Awesome passing and positioning. Sometimes he tends to be a little audacious on attacking, but at Barça he'll improve it easily.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Lads, I'm from Brazil and I watch Mina since he came to my team (Palmeiras), so I've seen him playing more than 50 times. We could not be more sad with his departure, cause he's a real talent, a modern center back. Awesome passing and positioning. Sometimes he tends to be a little audacious on attacking, but at Barça he'll improve it easily.

Thanks for the intern. So he suffers from Piquenitis occasionally, I pressume?

God Serena

Just looked it up and he's even taller than Pique, wow. Guy is a fucking tower. Gone are the days of watching everyone and their grandmother hop over Mascherano's head to score, it seems.

JamDav1982

Just looked it up and he's even taller than Pique, wow. Guy is a fucking tower. Gone are the days of watching everyone and their grandmother hop over Mascherano's head to score, it seems.

Steady on. That rarely happened with Masch.

If he is half the defender Masch was he will be some player.

xXKonan

I mean there's even some tall CB's out there that are poor in the air as well.

Yerry though he's a machine on set pieces from what I have seen on him.

Home of Barca Fans