Yerry Mina

BBZ8800

It still sounds too good to be true.

Md and sport reported on some days that we could get 40m for Mina and 15m for Marlon.
Let's see whether we will be able to sell even one of them.

Imo, we will probably sell Mina for 18-25 and Marlon for 5.

Md is pumping up their prices.
Other teams aren't that interested.
And these two guys aren't that good.

I would be more than happy with 20-30m combined for these two.

xXKonan

[tw]1026512755203952640[/tw]

MD claims United offered the same bid for Yerry as Everton but We want 40 million for Yerry.

Saladin

We have been hitting nothing but net this transfer window (except 'La Desperation', courtesy of Piqué Donkey Ltd.) and by the looks of it both Everton and Lyon are serious about Mina; He could be a smokescreen as far as United's interest goes, but we need to hold out for the extra 6-10 million euros. That would take the deal from astute business dealings to exceptional negotiation tactics. The EPL window is closing come Thursday. We need to take advantage of that. Lyon will still be interested come Friday if our gamble/bluff hits the fan.

EdmondDantes

[youtube]inAnXy1JLrs[/youtube]

Shouldn't Valverde have shaken Mina's hand after doing so with Vidal there? I know he was welcoming him to the team and all but I got the impression he left Yerry hanging a bit.

Or maybe he's a little resentful of what Mina said in that interview to that Colombian magazine last week.

JamDav1982

[youtube]inAnXy1JLrs[/youtube]

Shouldn't Valverde have shaken Mina's hand after doing so with Vidal there? I know he was welcoming him to the team and all but I got the impression he left Yerry hanging a bit.

Or maybe he's a little resentful of what Mina said in that interview to that Colombian magazine last week.

Mina trained in the morning.

I doubt they all shake hands every fucking time they meet during the day.

jairzinho

[tw]1026512755203952640[/tw]

MD claims United offered the same bid for Yerry as Everton but We want 40 million for Yerry.

Hell, who is going to pay 40m for Yerry?.
I know the market is crazy but still, 40m for a surplus player?
We might aswell keep him.

gregorrin10

Hell, who is going to pay 40m for Yerry?.
I know the market is crazy but still, 40m for a surplus player?
We might aswell keep him.

How would you manage to keep him? Putting aside the fact he's SHIT and has 4 other CBs in front of him and doesn't fit our high line defense, we also now already have 3 non EU players in Arthur, Malcom and Vidal. Marlon and Mina HAVE to go, no IFS and BUTS there. And since Everton and Lyon are seemingly offering 25-32M, is it really such a stretch to ask for that 8M more, especially if the richest club in the world United is asking? I think it's actually the right thing to do. If Mina goes to Everton or Lyon, i would be content with 32M which Everton is offering, but if it's United, we need to milk them up to 40M, we can afford it too, since the PL deadline ends in 3 days, so we still have Lyon interested, if United don't pay up.

Last edited:

jairzinho

How would you manage to keep him? Putting aside the fact he's SHIT and has 4 other CBs in front of him and doesn't fit our high line defense, we also now already have 3 non EU players in Arthur, Malcom and Vidal. Marlon and Mina HAVE to go, no IFS and BUTS there. And since Everton and Lyon are seemingly offering 25-32M, is it really such a stretch to ask for that 8M more, especially if the richest club in the world United is asking? I think it's actually the right thing to do. If Mina goes to Everton or Lyon, i would be content with 32M which Everton is offering, but if it's United, we need to milk them up to 40M, we can afford it too, since the PL deadline ends in 3 days, so we still have Lyon interested, if United don't pay up.

What i'm saying is we need to be more realistic with our asking price, otherwise we'll have to keep him.

El Flaco

[tw]1026574094265987073[/tw]

Says Yerry Mina’s future will be clear very soon. Barça have €30m in offers from Manchester United and Everton. No offer from Lyon, yet.

xXKonan

Yerry needs to go to a team that is willing to give him the time to adapt and develop.

Between United and Everton the latter is better for him right now. At United he will be stuck behind the Chuckle brothers in Smalling and Jones, Rojo and Bailly off the bat.

Home of Barca Fans