Yerry Mina

Joan

Would be good if he went to Lyon. Maybe we can cut a deal for Ndombele or Aouar. Mina + money. Preferably Ndombele.

*day dreaming*

Last edited:

defyqa

My original source:
Since I only post information that everyone can read or translate, I didn't post this tweet. But it was published way before my post and the English tweet (who admittedly published the information before I knew).

FFS can't believe my reliability is still being questioned on here.

I'm sorry, but I believe everybody here can speak/read Arabic.

Saladin

Would be good if he went to Lyon. Maybe we can cut a deal for Ndombele or Aouar. Mina + money. Preferably Ndombele.

*day dreaming*

LOL! Would absolutely love to have Ndombele, even though I have zero clue who the fuck he is and only heard of him by reading your post. Sign him up, just to hear the English commentators say the phrase:

'The starting line-up for Barcelona today includes Dembélé and Ndombele (please tell me his name is pronounced 'and Dembélé?!)'

EDIT: EVEN BETTER! 'Real Madrid has been absolutely devastated in todays clasicó, especially facing the dynamic duo of Dembélé and and Dembélé'

Last edited:

Joan

LOL! Would absolutely love to have Ndombele, even though I have zero clue who the fuck he is and only heard of him by reading your post. Sign him up, just to hear the English commentators say the phrase:

'The starting line-up for Barcelona today includes Dembélé and Ndombele (please tell me his name is pronounced 'and Dembélé?!)'

EDIT: EVEN BETTER! 'Real Madrid has been absolutely devastated in todays clasicó, especially facing the dynamic duo of Dembélé and and Dembélé'

:lol: just check some videos and English commentators do pronounce him like 'an-dombele' so you'd get what you want

great player, check him out

Devils

BREAKING FFPOLO REPORTS

[tw]1022435843754086400[/tw]

40m + a buyback in the future seems ambitious as hell lmao.

But we're styling this transfer window so who knows. :bartomeu:

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Don't think anyone would be dumb enough to pay us up to 40M for Mina, and then even a buy back on top of that? Yeah too good to be true.

We don't even need the option, don't think he would ever return here as a starter.

Home of Barca Fans