Yaya Toure

El Guaje

I would only reply to this then:

The fact that Yaya's best performances for City came with a DM on the pitch have everything to do with the fact that you say that he is a beter DM then Busi and he should have stayed at Barca and play in that position instead of the catalan nationalist.

In my opinion, Yaya is the definition of the box-to-box player and just because he played as a DM for us in a time when Xavi was the boss of midfield(unlike now) doesn't mean that he would have been better in that position then the one who was our best midfielder this season.

Yeah. Yaya had one of his better performances with another DM on the field behind him = Busquets is better as a DM. Great logic. Really.

LOL Watch this and than comment

You serious? I can make Busquets look like absolutely sh!t by posting a video where he fails miserably with defending, passing, heading etc.
A youtube video can make Di Maria as good as Messi......

BitByBit

Bottom line is we should treat our player as they are,europe's elite and not try to offload them that easy..
Our transfer policy has been shit the last 3 years in terms of economics..

Are you a Barca fan since the last 3 years? When was the time we sold a player for a lot of money? (Figo doesn't count)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You serious? I can make Busquets look like absolutely sh!t by posting a video where he fails miserably with defending, passing, heading etc.
Busquets outperformed Yaya in the 09-10 season, it wasn't even close. He's much better for us, more clever and a neater passing game. Better at reading the game and positioning himself, too.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

hatersgonnahatew.jpg

enzza

Yeah. Yaya had one of his better performances with another DM on the field behind him = Busquets is better as a DM. Great logic. Really.

Okey than make di maria good as messi on yt video :D

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So his agent Seluk has now said that Mourinho has always been fond of Yaya even though there is no offer from Madrid... He also said that Yaya is looking for new challenges and could be on his way to big clubs like Bayern or Chelsea... And the cherry on top was that even there hasn't been a contact from Tito or Sandro, he would gladly hear them if they are interested in Yaya...

If that isn't fishing for a better deal at City, then I don't know what it is...

Home of Barca Fans