Yaya Toure

Doobs

The Messiah
He's only doing it to get a better deal out of City, some geniuses here seem to forget that.

It'll be a miracle if we get him back, we dont need a player in his position anyway.
He's a money grubber and if he cared for us, he would have stayed back in 2010.

lol-guy_reasonably_small.jpg

At the people actually arguing with the glory hunters who prefer Yaya over Busi.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Apologies to you Maria if you believed I was being mean and/or nasty towards you. It's not personal.

Just that I have a lot of man love for Xabi Alonso and I have gotten to know what Xabi, the man, is like through the years and I hate people slagging him off, so I will always defend him.

But I apologise to you for my short drift remark to you on this thread.

Maria

Apologies to you Maria if you believed I was being mean and/or nasty towards you. It's not personal.

Just that I have a lot of man love for Xabi Alonso and I have gotten to know what Xabi, the man, is like through the years and I hate people slagging him off, so I will always defend him.

But I apologise to you for my short drift remark to you on this thread.

It's all cool..I understand why you love him so much. He is also one of the few players from RM that I like and maybe my joke was not so good as I initially thought. :beer2:

Mario is trying to get 2000 posts in this thread, oh I meant Maria

You're right..that it's my childhood dream and that's why I signed up on this forum.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Yaya really wants to return to Barca? He would cost us an arm and a leg + we need to sell a midfielder (probably Keiteeeeeeeee)

enzza

Yes he is.

Busquets, I can somehow understand why he got to play. He is catalan and a youth product after all. He is in no way better than Yaya tho.
Keita... Why he got to play is because he is the greatest person Pep has ever met.

LOL Watch this and than comment

Last edited:

LaMessiah

+1
for you..

images

Busquets is a FANTASTIC PLAYER and better than Yaya, no question, however different players.

Said that, i really like Yaya and i hope he come back.
busquets is the perfect player for barca but i think toure is a better all around player.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Are people for real when they say Yaya can play CB? He did it for a grand total of 3 or 4 matches? Until he does it amazingly for a whole season like Mascherano that claim is pure bullshit...

Barcilliant

The biggest blunder we made is selling Yaya for just 24 million. 35 million is or should have been the right price. He is history now and Busquets is our man. As mentioned previously they are different players. Would have been nice to have both but was never gonna happen.

Home of Barca Fans