Yaya Toure

alexjanosik

The Game
Again I am not saying he is not good.He is good but just not as good as Cambiasso or Masch.Not every Barcelona player has to be the best in the world in his position.

alexjanosik

The Game
It is not just Yaya who intercepts attacks.The team defends as a whole including the forward line.And Barca have always played possession football even before Yaya.
So your argument fails.

shadows

Good argument.
I can counter by saying that in most games Barca enjoy close to 70% possession and mostly play in the opponents half.Yaya doesnt have much to do.Masch and Cambiasso on the other hand play in defensive sides.They dont enjoy as much possession and consequently these two players have to do a lot more work.
I understand that the argument can go both ways.
And it is not true that Masch cant pass.He is a good passer.Still think that Masch and Cambiasso and better with Cambiasso being the best.

If u say posession football, jus remove Yaya from ther..put someone like Busquets or even keita ..u will note de difference..u cannot say yaya doesnt have much to do..and Masch doesnt have the range of passing that either Alonso or Yaya has!!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
yaya was very good last season but in this couple of months he has been the laziest fcb player. and he hasnt been doing all those recovering things as DM as much he should.dont get me wrong i love him playing but his silly misspasses might cost us in those big matches.i dont know how much he recovered from his back pain but still i want him to be more active in the pitch(sometimes he completely forgets to run).

alexjanosik

The Game
Zqa said in his post that both Liverpool and Inter play with 2 DM and that the workload is shared.I countered by saying that barca enjoy more possession in games and that consequently Yaya has less work to do.You are saying that it is because of Yaya that we enjoy so muck possession.This argument is not supported by facts.We have always played possession football.That is our style of play.In over 90% of games we enjoy possession and territorial advantage.This is true irrerespective of whether Yaya plays or not.Take the last game for instance.Yaya got injured.In comes Keita and nothing changed.We still enjoyed as much possession.
And I disagree with your view that Masch is a poor passer.He is a good passer.
As for Liverpool and Inter playing with 2 DM again it is a wrong assumption.Alonso is not a DM.He is a Pirlo type player definitely not a DM.Masch does most of the work,passes it to Alonso who then distributes it.

shadows

Zqa said in his post that both Liverpool and Inter play with 2 DM and that the workload is shared.I countered by saying that barca enjoy more possession in games and that consequently Yaya has less work to do.You are saying that it is because of Yaya that we enjoy so muck possession.This argument is not supported by facts.We have always played possession football.That is our style of play.In over 90% of games we enjoy possession and territorial advantage.This is true irrerespective of whether Yaya plays or not.Take the last game for instance.Yaya got injured.In comes Keita and nothing changed.We still enjoyed as much possession.
And I disagree with your view that Masch is a poor passer.He is a good passer.
As for Liverpool and Inter playing with 2 DM again it is a wrong assumption.Alonso is not a DM.He is a Pirlo type player definitely not a DM.Masch does most of the work,passes it to Alonso who then distributes it.

well posession might have been the same..But did u notice the fact that when yaya was there.de ball was completely in de opponent half and when Keita came on there was a shift which i noticed...Also i din mean Masch was a poor passer..i just meant he doesnt have the passing range of Alonso or Yaya!

alexjanosik

The Game
Masch doesnt need to be a brillinat passer of the ball.All he needs to do is win the ball back and give it to Alonso.It is a job he does better than anyone save Cambiasso.
My ranking of DM's would be
1)Cambiasso
2)Masch
3)De Rossi
4)Yaya

Evil

Shabazz
I read something about Yaya getting a pay rise, apparentley some rumours suggesting that if he doesn´t get an increase in salary he will leave the club in the summer.

shadows

I read something about Yaya getting a pay rise, apparentley some rumours suggesting that if he doesn´t get an increase in salary he will leave the club in the summer.

Nope it maybe because Man City is involved there also..and as usual they would offer ridiculous money!

shadows

Masch doesnt need to be a brillinat passer of the ball.All he needs to do is win the ball back and give it to Alonso.It is a job he does better than anyone save Cambiasso.
My ranking of DM's would be
1)Cambiasso
2)Masch
3)De Rossi
4)Yaya

I wont accept that entirely..but anyways leave it!

andrijafcb

That are bad news but probably is not true...Barca is financial very good...I don't see a reason why they cannot pay a Toure's salary...I don't wanna for him to go...

shadows

That are bad news but probably is not true...Barca is financial very good...I don't see a reason why they cannot pay a Toure's salary...I don't wanna for him to go...

its not about paying..when Man City offers ridiculous sum of money 2 play in their circus we cannot match them!!I dont worry abt him moving to Arsenal or any other club coz they are not going 2 offer him anything which we cannot..But City and all that money makes it very tough on us..why cant they go after Madrid players and leave us alone :smiley_scared:

Home of Barca Fans