Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Said it a few times before, but I'd pay 40m for him in a heartbeat. His lack of cutting edge finishing worries me, but he has so much quality that makes up for it, and he'd probably learn to be more of a goal scorer here anyhow.
Can cover all 3 positions in attack, so he should see plenty minutes.

I think it gives us a very interesting option tactically too in the 3-4-3 I posted. Would require high work rate though and I can't see Iniesta and Rakitic playing together there to hold their position out wide and also get closer to the middle in possession.

But as Icarium said above, we got Denis who can cover the wing too... It's a difficult choice to take for the sporting staff. Gameiro and Vietto seem lost so it got to be other options.

Trickykid

I think it gives us a very interesting option tactically too in the 3-4-3 I posted. Would require high work rate though and I can't see Iniesta and Rakitic playing together there to hold their position out wide and also get closer to the middle in possession.

But as Icarium said above, we got Denis who can cover the wing too... It's a difficult choice to take for the sporting staff. Gameiro and Vietto seem lost so it got to be other options.

As far as I recall, Lucho hasn't tinkered much with 3-4-3, though, and playing MSN plus Carrasco looks borderline suicidal on paper. Perhaps against lesser opponents?

Good point about Denis, but if recent rumors are anything to go by, Lucho sees him as a midfielder more than an attacker. He even mentioned himself as a midfielder in a quote, so perhaps that's the plan.

xavi_the_Boss

Why?
I thought he was the favourite.

khaled_a_d

He is gr8,but I don't think we have a place for him.
He is just a younger version of Nolito for us.A LW that doesn't provide us with needed versatility upfront.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is gr8,but I don't think we have a place for him.
He is just a younger version of Nolito for us.A LW that doesn't provide us with needed versatility upfront.

Played quite a lot at the right for Atletico actually. Especially when getting subbed on.

gasgas

why isn't he a starter for Atleti?
why do the better players have to be coming from the bench Renato Sanchez, Carrasco, Pjaca, Velasquez

Devils

This guy is just something else.

Blistering pace and ridiculous control. Absolute lethal player.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's good, but he drifts in and out of games too much for my liking... He better stay with Simeone a couple more seasons...

Home of Barca Fans