Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
After El Clasico while in the tunnels he supposedly gave Lass the ball and said ", Since you haven't touched the ball all night, you can have it for a while."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
After El Clasico while in the tunnels he supposedly gave Lass the ball and said ", Since you haven't touched the ball all night, you can have it for a while."

yeah... bull shit. Or he might be real good friends with Lass(which I seriously hope not, I fecking hate that player)

No puto, nothing against you... just calling that article :)

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I mean if it was in response to how the Blancos went out, kicking the shit out of our players and whatnot, you can understand that maybe Xavi was angry and something like this could of come out. However, two wrongs don't make right and I hope this didn't happen.

Maata

I love Xavi for saying that.... that is so hillarious :D Im still laughing. Xavi has a great sense of humor... its like Zidan who told materazzi taht he can have his shirt after the game whet materazzi pulld his shirt during the game :D

N

Neji1o

Xavi is the best. The only payer i have seen with similar qualities was Riquelme. But he was not able to do anything in his time at Barca. I Banega playing against Madrid, he was somewhere in Xavi's shadow, i mean some touches just similar to Xavi, if i'm wrong then i'm sorry.. :( Anyway Cesc will be the only player who can carry on Xavi's legacy.

Rohit

Im hoping for another master class for him against the gooners, it was like poetry in motion last time. Btw im not even sure cesc could replace xavi he plays too far ahead at arsenal for me to do what xavi does.

Ricky10

Has someone this pic (in better quality), please? :blush:

xaviii.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans