Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

We'll see.
Nothing is a guarantee in life. Especially when your club cannot spend or hire a top manager, and even if they can spend something or hire someone that is dictated by a fatso influenced by two agents.

Even with these players and restrictions, playing on a different stadium and all, the team still got very close this season. If money come the growth is gonna be much faster in the future.

malvolio

Not much between him and Enrique. It's just that Xavi is a clown when things don't go his way.

If Barca were on the other side of the draw they would have got mauled badly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even with these players and restrictions, playing on a different stadium and all, the team still got very close this season. If money come the growth is gonna be much faster in the future.

I don't have much faith in this regime, but we'll see. Hopefully.
Unlike last time there's no Johan Cruyff to keep Laporta from doing something stupid.
I've never seen two agents being given VIP seats and sitting alongside directors so much as Pini Zahavi and Jorge Mendes have been doing this season.
Not exactly hyped about the possible great influence both of these guys have on the club.

serghei

I don't think Araujo is gonna make an error like this one ever again at this level. It's so bad it left a big impression on him I think.

jamrock

I swear some fans would ran see us lose so they can make some stupid point about Xavi and the team in generally.

Oh we were lucky to be on that side of the draw,(like how many others teams in history) we weren't better than PSG(we were).

malvolio

I swear some fans would ran see us lose so they can make some stupid point about Xavi and the team in generally.

Oh we were lucky to be on that side of the draw,(like how many others teams in history) we weren't better than PSG(we were).
We were bad all season, wake up. People see a good game in Paris(heavily influenced by Donnarumma) and suddenly we're brushing shoulder with the big boys.

No, actually we weren't better than PSG. Even if PSG are fragile defensively and Donnarumma drops his usual terrible performance in CL KOs.

There is no point to be made now for any sane person. We were a zombie all season and got beaten in any important match.

jamrock

We were bad all season, wake up. People see a good game in Paris(heavily influenced by Donnarumma) and suddenly we're brushing shoulder with the big boys.

No, actually we weren't better than PSG. Even if PSG are fragile defensively and Donnarumma drops his usual terrible performance in CL KOs.

There is no point to be made now for any sane person. We were a zombie all season and got beaten in any important match.
Yea "okay".

PSG played us off the park when we were Xi Vs 11.

Teams have never won the champions league while being poor in the season (real Madrid says hi).

Givenchy

Can't put much of the blame on him tonight, the players fucked it but he really makes himself look a prized twat with his antics. I know you should always defend your players but crying about the clear red and getting sent off yourself is just ill discipline and this will reflect on the players.

Devils

He's multiple times worse than Mourinho lol.

How hard is it to come out and say that Araujo's actions were careless and he needs to do better as a defensive leader in this team?

Xavi is a PR disaster for any club. He just comes off as a clown.

Reactions: BJJ

BJJ

The way he loses his shit is hilarious. Like a spoilt brat throwing his toys out 9f the pram. How many of us would be in a job if we consistently had his meltdowns?????
He has to understand he's not a player anymore and this is not 2009.
The fact that Laporta loves this clown shows us the state of this club. Zero professionalism and all nostalgia.

Gnidrologist

Good that he's going. One can forgive mistakes in defense by players that lack experience at highest level or inability to convert chances due to being mediocre forwards, but his inability to build teamplay from the back has been obvious all season long and before that. The supposedly mediocre quatar midfield were dominating the tempo and controlled the match in both games with only option being Stegen hoofing ball up the field inshallah - the tactics. Not the first time it happens, including against laliga fodder. With more control in middle of the park that red probably doesn't happen. He can't even make a good sideway passing team, something he should've known how to given his pedigree as a player. And the unstable mental state he seems to constantly be in doesn't convey confidence either.
Thanks for developing all the youngsters, but it's time to look forwards to something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans