Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Ladies and Gents,

Quotes from Hansi Flick from past interviews:

"When I was a player, it was all about success. You'd win 1-0 any way possible. Today, winning alone isn't enough. I think that's spot on. Of course, it's about trophies in the end. But I can fully identify with the fact that Bayern now has the ambition to delight its fans with more than a 1-0 win"

This is the mentality we want from a Barca coach

Nucky

Don't believe anything the club says about not being able to afford managers. Look what Charlie Herb is earning.

LaLiga Salaries

Bundesliga Salaries

Premier League Salaries

The only one who would push our salary limit is Klopp. But he would be worth it.

That is pre tax probably.. As I understand Xavi gets 4-5M per season, I highly doubt Flick would work for such salary, he had 8-10M in German NT.. Then beside "low salary" is no budget for players so he would have to work with what the club has.. With Xavi it was different, he is Barcelona legend, has a history with the club, Flick has none.. Our reality is probably Rafa Marquez

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“For Lewandowski, for Frenkie, for Pedri. It’s a perfect setting to show off your talent, your personality… For me as a coach as well. Robert is a great leader, and he’ll have a great opportunity tomorrow to showcase his talent.”

“We won LaLiga last season, Napoli won the Scudetto, and like them our campaign so far has been irregular. There will certainly not be any favourites going into this tie, it’ll be 50-50.

“We are analysing the way Napoli play, who under Mazzarri often had a five-man defence, while with Calzona it will be four, but that doesn’t change too much for us. The most important thing is for us to dominate the game, regardless of who is on the opposition bench.”

Xavi has already announced that he is leaving the Barcelona job at the end of the season, so their mood has been far from relaxed either.

“We do not play to silence critics, we play for the fans and for those who want the club to do well. The focus tomorrow will not be on criticism or injustice, but on the Round of 16, something we have not reached for two years. We must enjoy this moment and be competitive.

“Barcelona is the club of my life, that does not change. I am very motivated and want to transmit that to the players. We’ve felt pressure since the first day, so that has not changed, when you are at Barcelona, you will always feel pressure.”

The Blaugrana are currently third in LaLiga behind Real Madrid and Girona, but while they only lost three games in that competition, they conceded a whopping 34 goals in 25 fixtures.

“It is fundamental that we defend well against Napoli, not allowing Politano, Osimhen and Kvaratskhelia to hurt us in the transitions. They are players who can make the difference.

“We also know that the second leg is at home, so need to be a little more cautious. We will try to defend in possession, though I imagine Napoli will aim to do the same, especially under a new coach. It’s going to be a complicated match.

FinBarcelonafan

This coward is already giving excuses for an away loss.

Xavi: "We have to prepare knowing that there are also 90 minutes to be played at Montjuïc. But that doesn't change our DNA. We have to defend well and possess the ball."
Man, it's like night and day his interviews. At the beginning he was saying we are Barca and we are expected to win evry game yada yada. Now it's, expect SHIT, because that's what it is..

Dude lowered way too much his standards.

Kul_z

Big day today. If we get beaten we might experience a total fallout in our squad for the remainder of the season

Temptation

[Miguel] Xavi and his entourage have been desperately looking for a 'rat' in the dressing room that has been leaking secrets to the press. At some point, they went through everyone's Whatsapp messages to check if they have been talking to certain journalists.

Finally some entertainment from Barcelona. It's like The Departed(copied from Infernal Affairs). Who's the mole? 🍿 🍹

Porque

[Miguel] Xavi and his entourage have been desperately looking for a 'rat' in the dressing room that has been leaking secrets to the press. At some point, they went through everyone's Whatsapp messages to check if they have been talking to certain journalists.

Finally some entertainment from Barcelona. It's like The Departed(copied from Infernal Affairs). Who's the mole? 🍿 🍹

Need that Hollywood ending where the rat ends up being Oscar Hernandez.

BTW, reminds me of when Koeman was here and there was talking of a rat and all signs pointing to Ricky TikTok.

Well Poodgy is gone and the rat is still here. Time to do some Sherlock deduction of who it truly is lads.

:roberto: ?

:frenkie: ?

:mats: ?

:pedri: !?

:gavi: !?!?!?!

:araujo:

or the only guy that has survived it all, lurking quietly in the background, killing us from within.

200.gif

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

This coward is already giving excuses for an away loss.

Xavi: "We have to prepare knowing that there are also 90 minutes to be played at Montjuïc. But that doesn't change our DNA. We have to defend well and possess the ball."
He is just saying what every other coach would say when facing an away tie in the CL. You have to be a little more cautious when you have a home tie coming up next.

Completely normal and nothing cowardly about it. This tendency to just twist his words to make him sound the worst possible version of himself possible is just ludicrous.

The only way he is safe is if he says nothing at all, but then he will be accused of being too cowardly to speak.

Basta ya !

Birdy

@BarcaUniversal

Xavi and his entourage have been desperately looking for a 'rat' in the dressing room that has been leaking secrets to the press. At some point, they went through everyone's Whatsapp messages to check if they have been talking to certain journalists. —
@fansjavimiguel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans